• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lnkn52

I'm really LTTP on House of Cards (Season 1) but it would be great if Mr. Underwood started playing Destiny.

What a terrible way to start the top of the page.
giphy.gif

3 NM DS+Scrota, 3 HM Scrota, 3 NM Gorgons + Atheon, 3 HM of same, 3 NFalls: no luck. Saw TLord drop at least 4 times, twice for one guy from the same NM Gorgons+Atheon run, lol

You do that all on Reset day? Damn, I wish I could do that in 1 week. Don't think it's ever happened despite wishing I could.

Hudson stopped replying.

must be leveling that Horn already

Kartik, GK - your time is coming

heck maybe when Bungie scrambled Xur's circuits he'll sell it again

Nah...I kept going with the NM/HM atheon kills and a nightfall. Can't leave everyone behind just because I got what I wanted.

^edit: lol Orthogonal and Colonel. :)

Scrubbing it up @ normal GK and Atheon...Drizzay would be proud :p

BqD45sU.jpg

Nothing makes me more Destiny-depressed than scrubby VoG, lol. Our Atheon kills were pretty smooth today. We scrubbed our first HM Scrota kill with a certain Belgian Cheeseburger running sword but other 4 HM kills were #team1sttry, including two by the Cheeseburger. Excluding some time spent teaching a new sword runner and also me fucking around as a Titan.

It got scrubbed up for various reasons today, but it would be fun to do a 2 sword Titan kill. Really easy to do a triple down each sword since the Titan can fly around the arena. Can't beat Hunter for reliable effectiveness but man it gets boring. Titan is a freaking blast when played like a Super-Titan. I feel bad making people actually wipe on that encounter though, haha.

phen0m24

Nah...I kept going with the NM/HM atheon kills and a nightfall. Can't leave everyone behind just because I got what I wanted.

So, break it down. Did you:

A) hoot and holler?

B) weep?

C) Give a loud and resounding YEEEEESSSSSSSSS??

or

D) Ice in your veins, no reaction - say "Ok, so are we running a NF next?"

:)

coy

How big is the #ForeverNoHorn club?

It has lost a few members recently, but still kicking around.
Still a member. I may have the longest time played with no Horn after learning I have more time logged than kartik. I do still feel genuine excitement for those that finally receive theirs. Which is to say, grats to Hudson.

Also grats to Noomi for finally snatching Hawkmoon.

You do that all on Reset day? Damn, I wish I could do that in 1 week. Don't think it's ever happened despite wishing I could.

With a good team and the CPs you can steam roll this stuff fast. Each one can be done in 10 minutes: NM DS+Sc run, HM Scrota kill and Gorgon through Atheon run (both NM and HM). Of course I'm the only one obsessive enough to focus on never wiping (except today I was wasting time with Titan HM sword). So it always takes longer than that, plus additional time of saving/loading CPs.

At this point, I can run everything without wiping, going to the Tower or switching weapons. Nothing special and I'll scrub-lord occasionally, but I've just done it all so many times. Omni-Janitor NFalls are the only thing that takes any time.

We were having fun with it, normal is always a fun relaxing encounter.

No fun allowed! Everything is a fun relaxing encounter by now but sometimes I probably distract people with all my chatting, haha.

I have to say that a lot of exotics were dropping during our runs. I even scored a 331 truth from nightfall. I've been putting off upgrading mine since I knew it would drop someday.

With a good team and the CPs you can steam roll this stuff fast. Each one can be done in 10 minutes: NM DS+Sc run, HM Scrota kill and Gorgon through Atheon run (both NM and HM). Of course I'm the only one obsessive enough to focus on never wiping (except today I was wasting time with Titan HM sword). So it always takes longer than that, plus additional time of saving/loading CPs.

At this point, I can run everything without wiping, going to the Tower or switching weapons. Nothing special and I'll scrub-lord occasionally, but I've just done it all so many times. Omni-Janitor NFalls are the only thing that takes any time.

I wish my regular group was more like this. They casually do NF throughout the week. Focus on doing 1 or 2 full HM Crota and neglect normal despite missing loot from it.

I know it can be done quick if you prepare, just hard to get a group together for all of it.

Still a member. I may have the longest time played with no Horn after learning I have more time logged than kartik. I do still feel genuine excitement for those that finally receive theirs. Which is to say, grats to Hudson.

how many hours have you logged?

I didn't realize you didn't have one either. I have faith that this is the week everyone gets one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom