• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

phen0m24

Was good until it Kind of went off the rails

SPOILERS

there's literally no one to care about and everyone is so freaking hateable.

But I guess that's the point. Politicians and lobbyists = scum

Remy - maybe. Maybe he's seen the light. ???
Jackie - what a mess. And gosh she has such an incredibly sultry voice
Doug - please just die in a fire - that last scene OH MY GOSH YOU EVIL piece of crap
Francis/Claire - were they ever actually likable? A never ending train wreck of evil
Seth - Acts ignorant to all the trauma around him. YES MAN
Dunbar - she used Doug's info and was just as slimy as he was, minus the murder of course
Orsay - what a dope
Rachel - feel sorry for her. Of course she did ruin a guy.

lt519

SPOILERS

Doug - please just die in a fire - that last scene OH MY GOSH YOU EVIL piece of crap
Francis/Claire - were they ever actually likable? A never ending train wreck of evil
Dunbar - she used Doug's info and was just as slimy as he was, minus the murder of course
Orsay - what a dope

It definitely got tiring this season with everyone just being pieces of shit and nothing really happening.

How's the Destiny world? Don't worry still no Horn or Moon over here. Been popping in to do Nightfalls but otherwise not really playing.

Helm of Inmost Light and Thunderlord so far from nightfalls.

Still no Ghorn though
72aeed1c.gif

About damn time I just hit 20, now the real journey starts to catch up to all of you cats.

I never want to level again. Who am I kidding? I want Guardian Lord of course I will do it 2 more times.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I'm still down to run the Nightfall on XB1 if anyone's interested.

I wish my regular group was more like this. They casually do NF throughout the week. Focus on doing 1 or 2 full HM Crota and neglect normal despite missing loot from it.

I know it can be done quick if you prepare, just hard to get a group together for all of it.

Yeah that can be a tricky group tension sometimes. Some people want to focus and get everything done, some people mainly want to hang out and chat, etc. Ideally you can do both but it doesn't always work out that way. I felt bad for Palom/JrMint since he has really limited time before work, especially since we lost an hour with DST. We wasted a lot of time on our one HM kill, partially because a non-Gaf friend got weirdly pissed at a Gaf friend for joking around. Then he tried to squeeze in a Nfall and they wiped at Omni, partially because I was chatting and distracting them while sharing Gorgons. :-/

spyder_ur

SPOILERS

Orsay - what a dope

Can't resist - SPOILERS

Once Russo and Zoe were gone you are absolutely right there is basically noone redeeming left in the show, not anyone to match up with Frank. I thought S3 was kinda of a mess.

Sorry for the aside. Will people be doing IB this go-around? I want to get with some GAF groups, so fun the last couple times. What's dropping? Shotgun and scout? I hate that they don't just make all the IB weapons potential drops.

LTWood12

Well that nightfall did not go as planned....

Really sorry Grief. Not sure if you could hear me, but there was a Wizard outside the safe room right up against the wall that started shooting at the "safe spot." Had to get out of there. Survived that, then we were all a little too cavalier. Had to go back to work. Sorry!

RetroMG

Question: If I hit Iron Banner Rank 3 on my hunter, can I buy the boots for my Titan? Or are they class-specific. It seems unclear.

phen0m24

It definitely got tiring this season with everyone just being pieces of shit and nothing really happening.

How's the Destiny world? Don't worry still no Horn or Moon over here. Been popping in to do Nightfalls but otherwise not really playing.

Don't feel bad. We are all in limbo between Bloodborne and House of Wolves coming out.

Whats ur PSN BTW, i don't think you are on my friends list...

Ortho = Khorgano.

:)

Haybro

Sorry for the aside. Will people be doing IB this go-around? I want to get with some GAF groups, so fun the last couple times. What's dropping? Shotgun and scout? I hate that they don't just make all the IB weapons potential drops.

I'll definitely be looking to run some IB this week. Last IB I ran titan and the one before that I ran hunter, so I'm thinking I'll go warlock this time.

What's the GAF consensus on pvp warlock setup?

TheOddOne

I think this game is borked.

First Crota normal run gave me Hunger of Crota and Dragon's Breath. The second and third run, on other characters, gave me only shards. Nothing else, not even normal Crota guns. What the hell.

A_Gorilla

Banned
Alright. Need to run NM AND HM Crota back to back. I'm a level 32 Warlock with Gjallerhorn.

PSN: El_Bombastico

1.) El_Bombastico

2.)

3.)

4.)

5.)

6.)

Homeboyd

First Crota normal run gave me Hunger of Crota and Dragon's Breath. The second and third run, on other characters, gave me only shards. Nothing else, not even normal Crota guns. What the hell.
Happens to me all the time. Apparently Bungie believes 2 rad shards or 2 rad energies is an acceptable reward for killing crota on normal. I mean, it is easy... but come on.

LTWood12

Happened to me plenty of times. It sucks.

Sounds typical actually. Exotic weapon is a random roll, maybe 25% chance, probably less. CE weapons were only guaranteed from the first Crota kill on a given character and they have "smart loot" that remembers your drops. So you're less likely to get a CE gun on a character if you've gotten one recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom