• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

rNilla

1WSKJTN.gif
Yeah but...

tumblr_m8rsjfOLNC1rouezl.gif

fig cuts off your limbs and leaves you for dead.

stb

I'm in as always. Just another day for me, plus being my early week at work I'll be available any time from 5:45 CST onwards.

I'm fine with no Atheon but I wouldn't mind running the Gorgon CP 3x if anyone has it then. Still hunting the Thunderlord so the more chances at exotics, the better.

I'd be down for whenever the group wants to do the runs, celebrating St. Patricks this coming weekend so I'm free.

I'm in! I haven't seen Schwagger around much. I'll be free from 8est on.

2x CE plus DS/Crota sounds good to me. I can do more too. Dave, I carried over the Gorgon's CP so we can pass that around.

As per usual, I'll be around and able to play from the vita until 9 or so when I can get on my PS4. I did the NM CE from my vita over the weekend and it was actually pretty easy. Just shoot me a message if you need me to join, I'm still seaching for the 4th Horsemen to complete my collection.

Yeah I'm in, but this may be my last week (at least for a while). Haven't been playing much lately and I'm gonna be all over Bloodborne when it comes out.

I'll probably be on after I get home from work so whenever you guys feel like starting is fine with me. I don't really care what we run.

I'm down for a couple Crota kills and whatever else tonight. I should be around anytime after 8 and I know better than to go out in Boston on St. Pattys but I'll be imbibing secretly as always. I'll need to do Nightfalls, and I wouldn't mind doing some IB if anyone is up for it - I know someone was hunting a chest piece which is for sale this week. Mostly I've just had a ton of fun playing IB the last few rounds with Gaffers.

OK, it sounds like the 6 regulars and 2 of the alts are available (and flexible) tonight.

Here's my proposal:

9 PM Eastern:
- Gorgon's chest (which CPs do we have? NM? HM? Both) 3x (or 6x if we have or can get both CP)
- 2x full NM CE
- 1x NM Deathsinger and Crota kill

1) stb (PSN Berried_treasurE) - available at 9 Eastern - just wants to do Gorgon chests and CE raid stuff
2) stb's pal (PSN Capt_Verde) - available at 9 Eastern - just wants to do Gorgon chests and CE raid stuff
3) Dave_6 (PSN DaveS78) - available at 6:45 Eastern - open to stuff before Gorgon/Raiding
4) GRIP (PSN GriP17-) - available before raiding - might want to do stuff before Gorgon/Raiding?
5) captscience (PSN captscience) - available at 8 Eastern - no indication of doing stuff before Gorgon/Raiding
6) schwagger15 (PSN spyder_ur) - available at 8 Eastern - wants to do NF/IB
a1) Frostburn (PSN US-Frostburn) - available before raiding - might want to do stuff before Gorgon/Raiding?
a2 ich00 (PSN ichabod00) - available before 9 Eastern - might want to do stuff before Gorgon/Raiding?
a3) StereoType (PSN Haybro_) - not confirmed, hence the 3-slot

I have a relatively hard stop at 11 Eastern, but 2 hours seems like plenty of time for what's listed.

It also sounds like the majority of people, including the 2 alts, are going to be available before the 9pm Eastern raid time and might be down for NF/IB/whatever, so I included that information, above, if anyone wants to group up to to do something pregame. =)

Steroyd

It happens, still one more to cross off the Pokedex.

My pokedex has been full since January, I'm going for 3 Gjallahorns 1 for each character at this point, because why not?

Time to hunt for that Husk.

Unless you already have one. :p

It'll be my 3rd Nechrochasm if I bother to max my 4th Eidolon Ally... You know there's a lack of content when I've resorted to this.

Congrats to Hudson! Glad the search is over.

Although I can never relate to the "only playing for X loot" idea.

3 NM DS+Scrota, 3 HM Scrota, 3 NM Gorgons + Atheon, 3 HM of same, 3 NFalls: no luck. Saw TLord drop at least 4 times, twice for one guy from the same NM Gorgons+Atheon run, lol

Lots of fun times though!

I thought you got a DBreath in CE? Maybe not. I can't blame you if you forgot, haha.

Nah seen about 4 other people get DB, two people in one Crota kill, all I got was a Nechrochasm ingrediant. D:

todd360

I'm about to jump on if anyone wants to do nightfall? Not sure If I have it in me to do more than one run of omnishit though.

I forgot how horrendous pick up groups are.

I wish there were a way to give rep to awesome players, this poor guy and I roughed it for almost a half an hour dealing with bullet sponge General of Mars. He was a trooper.

Numpt3

Guys, if you want a gjallarhorn, the trick is to join a nightfall at the very end, do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to contribute whatsoever, and badabingbadaboom. You're welcome.

You can also start with a group from the beginning and also contribute nothing. Maybe die a bunch. Shoot the wall.. your foot. Whatever. Guaranteed to rain gjallies. Gjallii? Just DON'T HELP.

Just done my third Nightfall, I had about 200 kills... came out with a legendary fusion rifle. The guy who had about 50 kills came out with a Gjallarhorn... bastard.

blazeuk

Thanks for the help guys.

Anybody have gorgon check? Need it x3.

Yeah thanks for the runs, that last run didn't really give anyone anything particularly great but then I don't think you got anything good at all from all 3! Such a horrible NF this week as well, pretty much everything attacks with arc weapons and melee attacks.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I got a Gjallahorn in the first week after release by just playing Crucible. I haven't had the chance to upgrade it via Xur yet tho. :-(

OK, it sounds like the 6 regulars and 2 of the alts are available (and flexible) tonight.

9 PM Eastern:
- Gorgon's chest (which CPs do we have? NM? HM? Both) 3x (or 6x if we have or can get both CP)
- 2x full NM CE
- 1x NM Deathsinger and Crota kill

Thanks! Plan sounds good. I have the Gorgon's HM CP. I'll be on before then running a NF and weeklies if anyone needs.

GRIP

I'm logging on shorty so if you or anyone in the group wants to join up for anything just send me an invite.

As stated in my previous post, my place is decently located and off-street reserved parking is clutch. The building is currently open for one or two new renters if you're interested, but it is DEFINITELY apartment-style living. Not sure of your space-to-price-point ratio, but I'm fine with my Swedish-style setup, lol.

lol I'll definitely keep that in mind, man. Still got a few more months on my lease so I'm not in serious mode just yet with looking for a new place.

Thanks for the heads up, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom