• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerryEveryday

Neo Member
Getting Monkey error code for that last hour on IB. It's funny because if my team is losing, it doesn't come up. When we are winning I get kicked back to orbit. Happened at least 5 times already and that after me resetting my router. Had to stop playing. Guess it's not my day.

LTWood12

8:00 pm central. Crota's end normal, then hard?

1. Ltwood12
2. T-44

Let's have a good time, and get my Hunter some boots.

I was using RL in Crucible to reach the kills for the Grimorie.

But I back again to Machine-guns for IB and voila it is amazing... the 10 kills in a row is possible with only one pack of heavy.

Machine-guns too OP... you kill two or three guys without die easy... kill way more dudes than RL.

Yep, a single rocket might pick you off fast, but a Full clip of HMG will be more effective.

Over 360 hours put into this game and after getting Flawless Raider, I finally decided to create another character to supplement my only character, a Hunter.

What have I done?!

todd360

Over 360 hours put into this game and after getting Flawless Raider, I finally decided to create another character to supplement my only character, a Hunter.

What have I done?!

You have begun the ascent to guardian lord. Many are awaiting you up here. Its a party.

Homeboyd

Guitar, still have 2 nfs/weeklies. Will be back on in about an hour or so if you still need them (and if bungie let's me play).

So, my group will be doing 3x normal DS and crota and we have 2 spots open. We are going to be waiting 10 minutes or so for our fourth, so if anyone wants the checkpoint, join up on me. PSN is reignofsparrows, fireteaam public.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Keeper?

ibkc0WPWtV3Oc3.png

nOoblet16

I can't decide what primary to use for IB. I suck with Scouts and my AR's are bullet hoses.

Thunderlord is too good to pass up on the Exotic slot. Is Oversoul Edict worth it? Abyss Defiant wasn't cutting it.

Against all odds is a better choice than Thunder Lord in Crucible, simply due to higher damage. You only need 3-4 hits and that's a dead guardian, I got three headshot spree in one life and hit an 18 kill spree most of that was the LMG, the rest was Hawkmoon. You can mop the floor with the other team if you use that machine gun properly, also allows you to use something like Red Death or Hawkmoon. Much better option than using Thunderlord with an average primary.

Against all odds is a better choice than Thunder Lord, simply due to higher damage. You only need 3-4 hits and that's a dead guardian. You can mop the floor with the other team if you use that machine gun properly, also allows you to use something like Red Death or Hawkmoon. Much better option than using Thunderlord with an average primary.

Which Vendor sales it?

I would, if you like Pulse Rifles. That Impact is killer.

Damn, that Female Titan looks so much better than my Male Titan. Should have just gone Female for all my characters

I think so too, there is no reason we cant change our gender. I dont want to delete a guy just to chsnge gender.

My male titan looks like a lumbering dolt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom