• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with that, but my go to gun, The Swarm, is only a 300. The only other decent legendary machine gun I have is Prestige IV, which is like a bullet hose Heavy. It works well enough, but doesn't feel quite as effecient as TL. I will probably play around with Red Death since I only have a couple more bubbles to max it out.

I guess I could try the swap technique, but I prefer not too. Even though it only takes a few seconds, they are hot points and you can get ganked.

The 300 swarm will be just fine for IB. I would use red death. It's easily one of the best PVP weapons
Keeper?

ibkc0WPWtV3Oc3.png

Use it and see if you like it. Perks look good and it's a good weapon but it's not the most satisfying weapon to use

shermas

pretty convinced ill never get ghorn or black hammer lol.

on the bright side i'm almost able to solo crota without a ghorn so theres that

I lucked out and got Black Hammer on one of my first Crota runs and, other than a few bosses, I think IB is better. I know this is nothing new and the auto reload thing on BH is pretty awesome, but IB, to me, is amazing.

Thank you to all of you guys and gals for a solid Crota run this evening. I wish we had gotten better drops.

Anyone else use the 4th Horseman by the way? What's your opinion of it?

They need to address the accidental Nerf, otherwise it is solid.

Ok, someone please tell me this has an explanation:

I am running Crota hard right now. I did the normal r2 smash method to get him in 3 swords. When we were in the crystal room after the ogres, it said enrage was near when Crota was on the right. We just played like normal and killed him after he rotated to the middle.

For the second clear, which just happened, this time it said enrage was near while Crota was in the middle (after ogres). He rotated to the right, then as he was about to rotate back to the middle, he enraged.

What in the fucking fuck is that? Has this happened to anyone before? Is there a way to prevent it (other than kill him in two swords har har)?

willow ve

I cannot believe how laggy Iron Banner is. I mean holy shit it's at least 3-4 times as bad as regular crucible. I just meleed an opponent 15 times. Fifteen times. The turn around and smack me once and I'm dead.

Deku Tree

Ok, someone please tell me this has an explanation:

I am running Crota hard right now. I did the normal r2 smash method to get him in 3 swords. When we were in the crystal room after the ogres, it said enrage was near when Crota was on the right. We just played like normal and killed him after he rotated to the middle.

For the second clear, which just happened, this time it said enrage was near while Crota was in the middle (after ogres). He rotated to the right, then as he was about to rotate back to the middle, he enraged.

What in the fucking fuck is that? Has this happened to anyone before? Is there a way to prevent it (other than kill him in two swords har har)?

The Crota enrage timer starts when you hug the rock. The Crota movement and enemy spawn timer starts when you leave the protected rock hug area. You stayed too long in the rock hug chamber the second time. That is the explanation.

Or lolz bugz.

EDIT: http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheG...poilersga_crota_enrage_timer_starts_when_you/

/u/GavelGaffle just timed it. 10 minutes after the glass breaks after activating the crystal, Crota enrages.

todd360

That feel when you play it all over again and get coins as a prize. That feel when there is nothing left from xur you want since he won't sell what you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom