• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which Vendor sales it?

Crucible. Vendor version is excellent, mainly because it has Field Scout. AAO has ~identical base stats to Jolders Hammer but JH could end up with better perks with enough Motes and the right roll.

Edit: IB vendor JH doesn't have Field Scout, and honestly I'd say its a pretty essential perk.

someday

Banned
I've been getting tons of beaver errors. Giving up for now. But I managed to get the chest piece from the bridge so I'll finally have a level 32 Titan soon!!!

Crucible. Vendor version is excellent, mainly because it has Field Scout. AAO has ~identical base stats to Jolders Hammer but JH could end up with better perks with enough Motes and the right roll.

Thanks, can't afford it at the moment, but Jolders Hammer is for sale, so maybe I will grind for that since I am putting in some time anyway.

What are good perks outside of Field Scout?

Also, isn't stability pretty low on AAO?

i have it on NM. PSN: rasengan1337

confession: i found PWH's response to getting his Gjallarhorn a little underwhelming... ;-)

I agree...I'm not sure if it was because I'm used to playing with the family around and keep my chatter reserved, or that it just didn't sink in yet

Also, I had planned on complaining and acting like I sharded it by dismantling something else...But I was too excited to pull it off.

I agree...I'm not sure if it was because I'm used to playing with the family around and keep my chatter reserved, or that it just didn't sink in yet

Also, I had planned on complaining and acting like I sharded it by dismantling something else...But I was too excited to pull it off.

Hey! Congrats on the Horn man! Now level that thing up so we can 2 man some Crota.

I had to keep mine under lid since the baby was sleeping. I did a lap around the room fist pumping in relative silence. Anyone on chat would have thought I was ice cold.

Thanks, can't afford it at the moment, but Jolders Hammer is for sale, so maybe I will grind for that since I am putting in some time anyway.

What are good perks outside of Field Scout?

Also, isn't stability pretty low on AAO?

Stability and range are the weaknesses (in addition to mag size) so any perks that increase those stats. Counter balance, Rodeo, Rangefinder, Persistence. Perfect balance can roll on the 3-perk-column so you can pick up heavy w FS then switch to PB for 76 rounds of stable domination. Crowd controls also good.

shermas

Ran two nightfalls today, got shards and a legendary AR that was instantly sharded. Aside from the XP boost, NF has been terrible for me over the last month or so.

On the other hand, I did two CE runs (normal and Hard Crota kill) and got a piece of raid gear I was missing, Fang primary and Hunger of Crota. Stoked about the weapons.

shermas

just finished a weekly heroic lol

Both my NFall runs today were easier/faster than the weekly I did... found the NF groups on LFG.

With matchmaking, the final fight was a mess... nobody was talking, two guys got killed in the broom closet in the back when they randomly ran for it in the middle of the match... took forever to clear. Last week's matchmaking was flawless compared to this.

pretty convinced ill never get ghorn or black hammer lol.

on the bright side i'm almost able to solo crota without a ghorn so theres that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom