• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rehsa

Thanks guys, I really did spend a lot of time on them, shading and coloring them properly, similar to pixel artwork. They are modelled about as accurately as I could get them within the confinements

Checkout the cockpits of the tie fighters , I backlit them with a red glow so it looks like a little pilot silhouette. Granted it's a single voxel, but you get the idea! 😃
Those are awesome gj, I will remember to look them up later.

Ridli

Loot RNG was pretty magnanimous today - Gorgons coughed up a Monte Carlo and Hard Light (both new to me), and normal mode bridge gave me my missing chest piece. Level 32 here I come.

Thanks Garrison, Kaikken, and Unstable for the smooth crota run!

I just had a heroic strike with Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum. I about tripled their combined kills. RidiculoUs.

At least I got rewarded with 2 Legendary Engrams. (energy and 33 gloves :/ )

Well, only had time for 2 Nightfalls this week. I'm gone until Monday night. I'll do the final nightfall either remote play or when I get back. It'll be interesting to see how next Tuesday Goss with BB live

LTWood12

I can hop on real quick but need to turn on PS4 etc. so if someone else can jump right in then that's cool.

I'm sorry for getting you roped in for so long. Everything seemed fairly smooth up to that point so I thought it'd be quick. I wouldn't have asked you to do that if I'd known.

I just had a heroic strike with Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum. I about tripled their combined kills. RidiculoUs.

At least I got rewarded with 2 Legendary Engrams. (energy and 33 gloves :/ )

Hahaha. Reminds me of The Wolf Among Us, pretty good game.

I got 11 energy in 1 Nightfall today :D
/worthless

Ghazi

My friend who I did Nightfalls with this morning got 11 coins on all three, while I got all the good stuff. Mats and Coins need to be flat out removed from the loot table...

rNilla

All kinds of fun runs tonight. Apologies for being a complete trainwreck. Then again that's sometimes when I do my best work... like thinking L2 is the cleanse button and panicking that my controller is broken.

phen0m24

All kinds of fun runs tonight. Apologies for being a complete trainwreck. Then again that's sometimes when I do my best work... like thinking L2 is the cleanse button and panicking that my controller is broken.

Nah the train wreck was at the crystal. Dude he killed me. Oh wait you're dead. Wait, did you res? I'm dead again. Shoot the crystal, I'm dead.

LOL

grief

Thanks everyone for the Crota tonight, especially LT Wood for putting it all together!

Gjallarhorn, Hunger and Fang made for an awesome night! Now, I'm not really sure what to do with myself.

rNilla

Nah the train wreck was at the crystal. Dude he killed me. Oh wait you're dead. Wait, did you res? I'm dead again. Shoot the crystal, I'm dead.

LOL
Haha I've done that Daily at least four times with NLB and that was easily my worst (no NLB and a full fireteam!). Right after talking shit about how Dailies aren't that difficult of course. I blame Warlocks.

If anyones doing crota or nightfall or anything hit me up

PSN-CannedHeat

I'll bring the heat

Edit-Wait do I need to uh, finish the last few bounties for Eris in order to join someone elses Nightfall/Hard weekly? ._.;

Foofaraw

I just picked this game up and have little idea what I am doing. I am getting destroyed in Crucible with my Hunter at level 9. I guess I should do story missions to level up first?

If anyones doing crota or nightfall or anything hit me up

PSN-CannedHeat

I'll bring the heat

Edit-Wait do I need to uh, finish the last few bounties for Eris in order to join someone elses Nightfall/Hard weekly? ._.;

I am down for crota nm.

You can join the NF, just not be fire team leader

I just picked this game up and have little idea what I am doing. I am getting destroyed in Crucible with my Hunter at level 9. I guess I should do story missions to level up first?

Grab bounties at the tower for both crucible and vanguard and start leveling to 20. You technically don't have to play the story to level all the way there. Once you hit 18, do tiger strikes like crazy. You will earn vanguard marks doing strikes and with that you can use to buy vanguard gear.

Thanks for coming along for the ride. Train wrecks make it fun.

I swear, A on Blind Watch is a bug zapper. If you have one inexperienced player on your team they will defend A with their lives as if it were their baby. C is apparently filled with cooties.

shem935

Banned
I have the HM Templar checkpoint. Looking to get a team together, kill the templar and try exotic rolls at gorgon.

1. Shem0275

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom