• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyones doing crota or nightfall or anything hit me up

PSN-CannedHeat

I'll bring the heat

Edit-Wait do I need to uh, finish the last few bounties for Eris in order to join someone elses Nightfall/Hard weekly? ._.;

I just booted up and am ready for Nightfall, VoG, or CE NM for anyone around (before I post on LFG).

Level 30 Hunter

coy

Coy got the horn. Got another IB and Last Word. SHARDED!
Best top of page post ever! Add me to the list of new owners. Sorry gk, I was just commenting earlier how I may have the most time played with no Gjallarhorn. Weapons collection now complete.

I would've had celebration gifs and pics ready, but I truly did not expect to get it. I wasn't even look up at the screen when it popped.

Edit:
Congrats Coy, another hornless guardian gets horny.
Thanks DJ! I'll make y'all proud.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Two straight black hammers in a row. I know a certain person wanted one. SHARDED!

Thanks for the run guys. Tis was fun.

Best top of page post ever! Add me to the list of new owners. Sorry gk, I was just commenting earlier how I may have the most time played with no Gjallarhorn. Weapons collection now complete.

I would've had celebration gifs and pics ready, but I truly did not expect to get it. I wasn't even look up at the screen when it popped.

Edit:

Congrats Coy!

Edit:

Awesome news coy!! Congrats.

Narmer...don't read the rest of this post.

I just unlocked wolf pack rounds...wow.

GhaleonEB

Thanks for the help, Hudson and Mike. The NF drops were...not kind this week.

Warlock: 9 coins
Hunter: 12 ascendant energies

Fun runs despite the drops. The benefit of low expectations...

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
You can be SEXY too. https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/561689

Between three Atheons and Normal DS and Crota, I got

Black Hammer x2
Hard Light
Icebreaker
Hard Light
Hezen Vengeance
Atheon's epilogue x2
Last Word
Duplicate raid gear x999999999

ipqdFLffilaCH.gif

Derp.

upload_convert.gif

firehawk12

Subete no aware

All I can say is poor Kartik... lol

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
My vault space is next to none including with characters I must go on a mass dismantling. It will be too much for a gif to capture. Video it is.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood

Congrats on the Gally man... what was your played time when you got it? Because I'm sitting at 1009 hours now and still don't have it =( It's quite literally the only exotic in the game that I'm missing.

coy

Congrats on the Gally man... what was your played time when you got it? Because I'm sitting at 1009 hours now and still don't have it =( It's quite literally the only exotic in the game that I'm missing.
From a post around noon:
how many hours have you logged?
According to destinystatus.com (active time played):

Hunter 390h 12m
Titan 234h 20m
Warlock 247h 28m

At work so no access to bungie.net if those figures are more accurate.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
From a post around noon:

According to destinystatus.com (active time played):

Hunter 390h 12m
Titan 234h 20m
Warlock 247h 28m

At work so no access to bungie.net if those figures are more accurate.

Yeah, I was using destinystatus as well. Ah well... guess there's always hope for the worst off of us.

God that was an annoying Nightfall

I feel sorry for the people who've been doing it since day 1 O;

Edit-Of course I would get another Universal Remote >_> I have 2 now. Can I duel wield Remotes? I wanna Dual wield them.

bosseye

Holy shit at Kadey that just makes me saaaaaad. All those exotics I want, sharded ;____;

Oh well.

So much for OT19 being lucky for me (lol), my Nightfall reward was 7 ass shards. My friend who ran with me got 9 ass shards. Why did he get 2 more!? Even when I'm getting trolled with shit 'rewards' Destiny just has to rub it in even more.

gunawi

Rerolled my IB weapons
Radegast Furry #3
Arc, Cluster, Field Scout and clown cartridge
Radegast Furry #4
Void, Grenades and horse shoes, field scout and clown cartridge.
Felwinters Lie #2
Void, Return to sender, Hammer Forged and Full auto.

Pretty happy with the result and cost me total of 42 motes. Not too bad.

nOoblet16

Thanks, can't afford it at the moment, but Jolders Hammer is for sale, so maybe I will grind for that since I am putting in some time anyway.

What are good perks outside of Field Scout?

Also, isn't stability pretty low on AAO?

Stability doesn't matter for AAO in crucible, it's a low ROF weapon and you only need to hit 4-5 shots (even less than that if the enemy is already damaged), most of the time you don't even need to control the recoil, it's not that much different from TLord in practice. A lot of weapon stats in Destiny are not what they seem, for example Red Death has a higher stability than what it seems to have since it doesn't strays much, Gjallarhorn has proximity detonation even though it's not mentioned...etc.

AAO wrecks

I was like lucky to get one with cqb ballistics (stability), persistence and field scout

it's solar though so I'm hoping to get a jolder hammer with arc
(no thunderlord)

God that was an annoying Nightfall

I feel sorry for the people who've been doing it since day 1 O;

Edit-Of course I would get another Universal Remote >_> I have 2 now. Can I duel wield Remotes? I wanna Dual wield them.

Sorry I missed you. Gonna be doing VoG HM and CE NM tomorrow.

Got Patience and Time from NF. Happy.

Feorax

Is there a consensus for the best strat to solo the bridge? Ive looked up a few different ones online and none seem particularly reliable.

Is there a consensus for the best strat to solo the bridge? Ive looked up a few different ones online and none seem particularly reliable.

Hunter - kill swordbearer, blink across.
Titan - kill sowrdbearer, lift and swing across.
Warlock - kill swordbearer, glide and swing sword across.

I can never get the timing right with warlock. It's definitely easier with titan and hunter.

The hunter blink is by far the easiest to do.

Shito

Which class and which part?
Warlock and Titan are easier to cross the bridge with, and after that you just have to wait behind the "lamp" thing just at the left of the central plate, taking pot shots at mobs until you clear enough of them for the ogres to appear. You will then have a direct gunsight on the left one, and for the right one the easy way is to jump and shoot rockets at him, while staying hidden.

RdN

Rerolled my IB weapons
Radegast Furry #3
Arc, Cluster, Field Scout and clown cartridge
Radegast Furry #4
Void, Grenades and horse shoes, field scout and clown cartridge.
Felwinters Lie #2
Void, Return to sender, Hammer Forged and Full auto.

Pretty happy with the result and cost me total of 42 motes. Not too bad.

Is it possible to roll tracking on the Radegast Fury?

Manp

3xNFs done, shit rewards :( got:

- 8x ass shards, eight! :mad:
- mask of the third man (got one from last week NF, this one had 1 more intellect than the other i already maxed :\ sharded)
- 11x strange coins

ran a normal CE later and crota decided to be good to me. got the ugly hunter class item from DS and normal ship (first one), hunter helm with infusion (first hunter helm to drop and first CE raid helm with infusion) and universal remote (going to shard it but can't complain).

Is it possible to roll tracking on the Radegast Fury?

yes

:)

Shito

Hunter - kill swordbearer, blink across.
Titan - kill sowrdbearer, lift and swing across.
Warlock - kill swordbearer, glide and swing sword across.

I can never get the timing right with warlock. It's definitely easier with titan and hunter.

The hunter blink is by far the easiest to do.
Heh.
Never tried the blink thing with hunter, was taking the left route, with the rock formation. Will have to give a try one day.
Warlock is damn easy: start from the pillar just at the right of the central plate when looking at the other side, jump and glide until you start losing height, and slash you way through.

RdN

Nice.

I'm going to try for it tomorrow.. My perks kind of sucks, and since the game won't give me the Hunger of Crota, much less a Gjallarhorn, it'll do.

Any other perks I should look out, besides field scout and tracking?

someday

Banned
You know, I don't play crucible much but I've been having a blast with the last two Iron Banners. I wish I didn't have class tomorrow (or finals next week).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom