• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silav101

We need 1 more for hm Crota.

DeathJr.
Drizzay
Feorax
Silav
Ember

#TEAMFIRSTTRY

Not counting all the wipes.

Also, forever no Hawkmoon. Or hunter chestpiece. Or titan boots.

Got a thunderlord, suros, all raid primaries in 3 hm crota raids. So basically exotic and rradiant shards.

Great team tho, and awesome swordbearing from Drizzay and ruthless. Wont forget him killing me by rocket when he popped a bubble just before i shot. :D

Hey, at least you had a good spectator view of the kill. Not much different than what every other non-sword runner is doing anyway. Sit around and watch the sword, haha.

GG everyone, the good people always make up for the terribly boring fight. We had a quick stand glitch and maybe a disappearing sword or two but honestly not too Scro-tastic.

Taking a break now but down for IB and/or a quick Flawless CE if there are enough people for both/either.

nOoblet16

Something I found out, the 10 kill without death IB bounty works even across matches, I needed two more to hit a 10 hit streak and the match was over, killed two guys in the next game and got the bounty.

Feorax

Great run guys. It's a good sign when you're never worried about what your team might be doing (although ember did scare the shit out of me that one run :p)

Taking a break now but down for IB and/or a quick Flawless CE if there are enough people for both/either.

I'm definately up for flawless a little later. That and the clan trophies are all that stands between me and guardian lord.

Silav101

Hey, at least you had a good spectator view of the kill. Not much different than what every other non-sword runner is doing anyway. Sit around and watch the sword, haha.

Lol yup. And with even LESS interaction with the raid mechanics as is. Which i thought wasnt possible.

Lnkn52

Namikaze1

Finished maxing out the IB chest piece. I'm loving the design of the IB Titan armor. Sucks the boots don't have the heavy perk but I can do without it. And Chatterwhite just looks amazing with the armor.

nOoblet16

Warlocks are the worst class for PvP officially..I say this now.

Yeah it's mostly due to lag I guess, timing on the first combo has to be perfect and with lag it may look like Crota isn't kneeling when he is.
That's why I don't look at whether he is kneeling or starting to kneel etc. Soon as his shields disappear I start hitting. It's hard to look for the damage numbers cause they are white in colour so I go by trying to look for the immune sign, if I don't see it then that's a hit.

noomi

I like ogres because it's very simple and clean cut. Less variables and bigger margin for error. 2 Swords is certainly the more fun method, though.

Same here, I don't mind the ogres at all. The only thing you really need to be careful about is running back up those stairs and cursed thralls, a quick nade/rocket shot clears them out though hehe.

LTWood12

Thanks everyone for the Crota tonight, especially LT Wood for putting it all together!

Gjallarhorn, Hunger and Fang made for an awesome night! Now, I'm not really sure what to do with myself.

Glad yall were able to get it done! Sorry I had to bail.

Time to change my skivvies.
JadedHeavenlyCoypu.gif

Was that from last night after I left? Sorry man, I was just way to tired to go on at that point, was playing all day.

Did you get the crux?
No I did not. After you left, I had to run sword and we did it on the second or third try. After that I switched to my warlock and MS ran the sword, and she was really good for not having done it on hard, but you can't defeat disappearing swords and teleporting swordbearers (including one time where Crota teleported from right side back to middle.) I think there was just network shenanigans for being day one of Iron Banner. I still need it on my Warlock and Titan.

Hell, we did a normal scrub run after and the Deathsinger went THROUGH the glass while we were all in the crystal room and we couldn't get to her in time. Actually, we did get around and kill her with 5 seconds on the clock and then we all still died.

noomi

No I did not. After you left, I had to run sword and we did it on the second or third try. After that I switched to my warlock and MS ran the sword, and she was really good for not having done it on hard, but you can't defeat disappearing swords and teleporting swordbearers (including one time where Crota teleported from right side back to middle.) I think there was just network shenanigans for being day one of Iron Banner. I still need it on my Warlock and Titan.

Dang man, well if you need another run today, I still have the hard checkpoint. We are getting you that crux dude!

Haybro

Glad yall were able to get it done! Sorry I had to bail.

Ha, we kept running into random issues. On our final run the swordbearer was up in the right room with us after the ogres. Luckily we kept our composure, took him down quick in there and drizzy sliced up Crota one last time.

I had to save the video on that one.

Guardian looking for Guardian

Interests:
VoG gorgons checkpoint. (Preferably normal + hard)
NM DS checkpoint
Willing to do Iron Banner soon

Edit: Top of the page declaration: Everyone sucks. Except me. Also, 50ppp masterrace reporting.

Maintenance is done on my end... NM Crota run, fresh, starting asap..

1) GKW212
2) xTHExSHEPx
3)It's Nilla Time!
4)Shem0275
5)Tohoya
6)squidhands

Played some CE and VoG last night with this wonderful group of folks last night, lots of fun was had. Since I had my primaries full, I couldn't see what dropped for me. I was told that Red Death and The Last Word dropped, which was awesome. Red Death popped up later when I was switching weapons around, but the magic was kind of gone since I just bought the damned thing a few days ago. Anyway, I logged off after we were done, not bothering to go to the postmaster to pick anything else up.

So, out of curiosity, I look on bnet this morning and

OH

MY

FUCKING

GOD.

untitledzquqj.png

HAWKMOOOOOOOOOOON!

So, besides the shards, last night netted me my much needed Warlock raid helm, The Last Word, Red Death, and my very first Hawkmoon.

I love you guys, seriously.

shem935

Banned
So, besides the shards, last night netted me my much needed Warlock raid helm, The Last Word, Red Death, and my very first Hawkmoon.

I love you guys, seriously.

So thats who stole all of the exotics! *Angrily Shakes fist*
Way to clean up man! Fun raiding with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom