• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordofPwn

did a full normal crota, normal deathsinger and crota, full hard crota, and 2 more hard crota kills. out of that one of my clan mates got 5 exotics, he then got 2 more after running 2 nightfalls. the kicker is that he already has all exotics.

which i finally got my last exotic last night. Hard light is finally mine. now all i hav is nightfalls and IB this week. then helping with raids next weeks until new content.

RetroMG

What's going on this morning, friends? I still need to run Hard Crota, (Twice if some kind group is willing to carry my 31 Titan) and three Nightfalls.

tumblr_ms1gjlz1pc1ru3gwu3g.gif

Got into the game very late. [Edit: OH, YOU CLEVER GIRL.]

I have a Handcannon fetish. Don't ask.

GET OUT.

Lol, Freudian slip.

Strider

I bought my brother a PS4 for his birthday and he's enjoying the demo and wants me to play with him if he buys it. I haven't played since right after the dlc hit but I may just be jumping back in lol This game... You always come back to it somehow don't you?!

gspec

I got my second gjallarhorn from the nightfall with my titan. I got another crux of crota but I thought you couldn't get the crux if you beat crota on normal and then beat him on hard. My titan is definitely my luckiest character. My Warlock is my main character and my most played.

What I got with my titan in this game since launch:
My first vex mythoclast
2 Gjallarhorns
2 crux of crota
Hawkmoon
fatebringer
Thunderlord
my second Suro Regime
my first Plan C
Mida Multitool
2 hunger of crota
my first black hammer
my first fang of ir yut
my first word of crota

I got my second gjallarhorn from the nightfall with my titan. I got another crux of crota but I thought you couldn't get the crux if you beat crota on normal and then beat him on hard. My titan is definitely my luckiest character. My Warlock is my main character and my most played.

What I got with my titan in this game since launch:
My first vex mythoclast
2 Gjallarhorns
2 crux of crota
Hawkmoon
fatebringer
Thunderlord
my second Suro Regime
my first Plan C
Mida Multitool
2 hunger of crota
my first black hammer
my first fang of ir yut
my first word of crota

my titan is the most unlucky of my charcters. the only thing he has gotten from hard crota are helms. my hunter has gotten everything else except the crux. buit I dont run it ofeten enogh to expect it.

I bought my brother a PS4 for his birthday and he's enjoying the demo and wants me to play with him if he buys it. I haven't played since right after the dlc hit but I may just be jumping back in lol This game... You always come back to it somehow don't you?!

I never did play WOW but I did lose a bunch of friends to it back in the day. I can imgine its like that for a lot of folks. but yeah, I gave up this game, but it only lasted about 2 weeks. It feels since I invested so much time in it I am losing on that investment by not putting in even more time with it. All the gear I aquired feels like its being wasted if im not on.

stb

Thanks, gents. Another fun, albeit abbreviated, night of raiding.

1) stb (PSN Berried_treasurE)
2) stb's pal (PSN Capt_Verde)
3) Dave_6 (PSN DaveS78)
4) GRIP (PSN GriP17-)
5) captscience (PSN captscience)
6) schwagger15 (PSN spyder_ur)

schwagger15 was back this week, so it was nice to have the main crew back together (though StereoType was a good surrogate last week!).

1) Gorgon's chest

I don't think anyone got anything but shards, energy, and class items. As I said in the part chat, captscience, I love you and appreciate your having it for us every week, but your Gorgon CP sucks. =)

2) 2x full NM CE + 1x NM Deathsinger and Crota kill

me:
- warlock arms, which gives me the gear necessary to hit 32 on my "baby" warlock. They grow up so fast!
- Better duplicate helm for my yet-to-be-rolled 2nd titan (still need a second with infusion).
- 3rd Dragon's Breath (shard)
- 3rd or 4th Light of the Abyss (energies)
- Personal firsts: being the only one alive to cross the bridge out of the abyss, being the only one to make it to the thrallway chest room. Don't make fun; this is all I have for firsts, anymore, people.

everyone else:
- Dave_6 finally got his first Hunger of Crota! His enthusiasm knows no bounds: "well, shit, Hunger of Crota." I believe it was.
- Seemed like lots of exotics dropped for folks, but they were all duplicates/shards, though Verde will prob keep the dupe Red Death he got.
- I don't think anyone else got a piece of gear they needed to hit 32 on any characters, or an exotic they didn't have.

Some progress was made, and it was fun as always.

I'll be looking for Atheon HM x2, and possibly Abyss/Bridge/Crota HM later in the week.

Do you guys want to form up for IB (and any neccessary glimmer farming) on Sunday afternoon?

my titan is the most unlucky of my charcters. the only thing he has gotten from hard crota are helms. my hunter has gotten everything else except the crux. buit I dont run it ofeten enogh to expect it.

Mine too. Had him for a month and a half now. Never got an Exotic drop, still missing Raid boots. Gotta grind out IB to get to level 32 now. I really want the boots with Heavy Ammo increase, but IB will do for now.

Rubenov

Hahahah. Come back!

Just remembered to update my destinyexotics.com collection

7QVmgJg.gif

Oh cool, it was also the last one you needed too. Double delicious.

Just missing Truth now. I could have probably bought Truth from Xur before, but with my limited Coin income back then, I would have missed out on TLW or P&T the following week, so I would still be 1 short.

RetroMG

Anyone running scrota HM ?
Would also like to do abyss+bridge but I guess we can do that later in the week

I would like to do it, and I saw a post up above from Darryl M R saying that he was looking for a group. I imagine we could get something going if we can find three more.

RetroMG

PS4 Crota Hard Mode

1. RetroMG
2. Nooblet16
3. Darryl M R

(You guys are on PS4, right? I'm going to feel really stupid in a minute if ya'll are on Xbox.)

blackjaw

I left X1 and joined PS4 Destiny yesterday. Most of my friends on X1 stopped playing or moved on but all my PS4 friends still play regularly.

I left behind my beloved Hunter and Titan, my Vex, Icebreaker, and at least two dozen other exotics..almost 300hrs..starting fresh is kind of fun but also kind of sad.

So the long journey starts...level 12 warlock on his way up in the world..why is my sparrow so damn slow!

Anyone else do this?

Oh cool, it was also the last one you needed too. Double delicious.

Just missing Truth now. I could have probably bought Truth from Xur before, but with my limited Coin income back then, I would have missed out on TLW or P&T the following week, so I would still be 1 short.

I know its differnt for everyone but for me its appears that Truth, P&T, and Mida seem to drop more often than any other exotic. most of my 26 exotic shards came from these particular drops.

oh and dragons breathe and No land beyond. so, so many of these. they appear to be more common than rare fusion rifles.

I left X1 and joined PS4 Destiny yesterday. Most of my friends on X1 stopped playing or moved on but all my PS4 friends still play regularly.

I left behind my beloved Hunter and Titan, my Vex, Icebreaker, and at least two dozen other exotics..almost 300hrs..starting fresh is kind of fun but also kind of sad.

So the long journey starts...level 12 warlock on his way up in the world..why is my sparrow so damn slow!

Anyone else do this?

it really blows that you cant trasnfer your account from x1 to ps4. all other combos work but not that one.

Strider

Hahahah. Come back!

I'm actually downloading it right now XD Oh god lol

But yea I definitely remember you Rubenov. We played some crucible together back then. Good times with gaf stacks lol I actually hadn't posted in a Destiny thread since my gaf name changed though (I was InvisibleStride before) but I'm pretty sure I still have you on PSN.

I'll try to catch up on what's changed since DB launched but the only question I have at the moment....

The Last Word. Does it still wreck fools in PvP?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom