• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys! I wish there was the ability to trade/gift within the group, I'd happily give up some of my winnings to those without them. I've got 9 exotic shard sitting in the vault, so the dupes don't really help me much.

bosseye

I know this feel bud, and I was real salty about it for a long time. Destiny is fun, but RNG definitely makes it frustrating. There are things they can do to improve the system, but I doubt that will ever happen. Shards should never ever ever be a reward for nightfalls. I really wish they would implement a system for exotic weapons we need other than constantly playing a lottery :/

What can I say.... the same thing people always told me. Keep at it and eventually it will come. Sucks to hear... I know, but hey... who knows... your day might be tomorrow?

You're right. Optimism mode ACTIVATE!

I need to remind myself its not (all) about the loot, its about having fun with other people and enjoying the gunplay. Need to forget about chasing RNG for loot, that way madness lies.

I'll just concentrate on leveling up the weapons I have. Will run a few Crotas if I can squeeze into a group maybe later; I need the radiant energy to finally fully level Song of Ir Yut and Light of the Abyss and I may as well collect the shards on the offchance a Crota helmet ever drops.

Dave_6

Finally got Hunger of Crota last night! I now have all drops from CE except for the Titan helm and the Crux.

I have one more chance at Thunderlord with one NF left to do, unless I can find a group to run HM Atheon 3 times this week.

Guardian looking for Guardian

Interests:
VoG gorgons checkpoint. (Preferably normal + hard)
NM DS checkpoint
Willing to do Iron Banner soon

Edit: Top of the page declaration: Everyone sucks. Except me. Also, 50ppp masterrace reporting.

I've got gorgon's on NM and HM, if you still need them.
rasengan1337 - FT is public.

noomi

untitledzquqj.png

HAWKMOOOOOOOOOOON!

So, besides the shards, last night netted me my much needed Warlock raid helm, The Last Word, Red Death, and my very first Hawkmoon.

I love you guys, seriously.

haha, congrats man. That's a lovely surprise to have waiting at the postmaster for you!

You're right. Optimism mode ACTIVATE!

I need to remind myself its not (all) about the loot, its about having fun with other people and enjoying the gunplay. Need to forget about chasing RNG for loot, that way madness lies.

I'll just concentrate on leveling up the weapons I have. Will run a few Crotas if I can squeeze into a group maybe later; I need the radiant energy to finally fully level Song of Ir Yut and Light of the Abyss and I may as well collect the shards on the offchance a Crota helmet ever drops.

That's the spirit! Maybe even play some other games to get your mind off of it as well. That's what I've been doing, throwing new stuff into the mix so it's not just constantly destiny. You got this :)

Finally got Hunger of Crota last night! I now have all drops from CE except for the Titan helm and the Crux.

I have one more chance at Thunderlord with one NF left to do, unless I can find a group to run HM Atheon 3 times this week.

Woo! grats, I would also be interested in a hard atheon at some point this week, let me know if you want to get a group together. psn is noomi85

Guardian looking for Guardian

Interests:
VoG gorgons checkpoint. (Preferably normal + hard)
NM DS checkpoint
Willing to do Iron Banner soon

Edit: Top of the page declaration: Everyone sucks. Except me. Also, 50ppp masterrace reporting.

Down for VoG. PSN: WheelHoss1

Anyone want to start a fresh CE normal or hard run? I'm 5 radiant shards away from level
32 and would like to get those today. :)

I'm down for this, too. Gonna be doing some bounties for a bit to warm up. Message me for either.

Dave_6

Woo! grats, I would also be interested in a hard atheon at some point this week, let me know if you want to get a group together. psn is noomi85

Sounds good. I have the Gorgon CP on all three of my characters. My PSN is DaveS78.

come on, it seems like it was raining rare fusion rifles until I got the pocket infinity bounty. only up to 5 in 2 weeks. give me them blues!

Anyone want to start a fresh CE normal or hard run? I'm 5 radiant shards away from level
32 and would like to get those today. :)

Down for VoG. PSN: WheelHoss1

I'm down for this, too. Gonna be doing some bounties for a bit to warm up. Message me for either.

Need to run normal if you're doing that, PSN: blazeuk.

I'm up for it too.

I'm down for crota normal too if you need another. Psn caffemisto

That's 6 of us then for normal Crota.

I'll be ready in 10 minutes.

Congrats on the HoC drop!

I'm going to try and run 3x Atheon tonight. Does 8:30/9est work for you?

Homeboyd

Meeeeeee - Need to see if I can get a 3rd Gjallarhorn, Also still need to do two nightfalls.
You guys never finished the 2nd one? I mean, I don't see why not, I only got booted about 4826395729 times per minute and kept rejoining so you couldn't get a 3rd person in there!! What's the problem!?!?

And yeah I still need 2 NFs and 2 weeklies. Then we're doing VOG runs later (atheon), 8:30 central. Still planning to do a full, fresh HM VOG run at some point this week. Each encounter legit. Been a while since I've even started VOG from the beginning.

Bradach

got titan raid helm from Titan run.
It's the ugliest thing I have ever seen in my entire life.

It makes you look like a crab.

I don't like the look of most of the CE armor and weapons. That hive, rough hewn, spiky look does nothing for me.

If the HoW expansion is based off the fallen hopefully the raid armor will be a lot more stylish. Neck scarfs and the like. the fallen enjoy a nice scarf i've noticed.

LTWood12

Narmer! You should've jumped in with us last night. I TOLD you someone always gets Gjallarhorn when they play w/ me, and I kept the streak alive last night. Grief got his first Gjally from the Deathsinger.

According to the wiki, wearing the Emblem, Shader and Class Mark give bonus rep in Iron Banner. Maybe I am blind, but where is the Class Mark sold? I do not see it at Saladin.

WipedOut

You guys never finished the 2nd one? I mean, I don't see why not, I only got booted about 4826395729 times per minute and kept rejoining so you couldn't get a 3rd person in there!! What's the problem!?!?

And yeah I still need 2 NFs and 2 weeklies. Then we're doing VOG runs later (atheon), 8:30 central. Still planning to do a full, fresh HM VOG run at some point this week. Each encounter legit. Been a while since I've even started VOG from the beginning.

same here, would love to get in on those Atheon runs, can be on at 930 eastern no problem

Yeah, we screwed up there at the end, I think we both forgot about the exploding thralls, popped a weapons of light bubble, got our rockets out and blam, KABLLLLLOOOOOEEE!!! That ended that run.

E92 M3

We got blown up by a cursed thrall right before Omni died. I almost threw my controller at the TV and quit Destiny for a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom