• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_Gorilla

Banned
Due to network crap I had to postpone. So once again:

Looking to do a Normal Mode Crota Raid, with perhaps a Hard Mode raid afterwards. PSN:

1.) El_Bombastico (me)

2.)

3.)

4.)

5.)

6.)

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
word. well, made some good progress, lit a primal bonfire, killed a big old basilisk, freed ornifex. some IB before bed would be fun if there are any trains going?

phen0m24

Saving Private Ryan: Necro-Spasm Abyss Edition and some serious scrub swording were some real Fun Run highlights, thanks everyone for the laughs as always!

:) Thanks Drizzy! Yeah nice work with the Necrospasm. The ogres seemed to enjoy it.

Sorry I got roped into running sword for a group, haha. Would have team first tried it but 3rd sword disappeared... Can load it up in just a minute if you still need it.

Hey at least I wrote a nice note for the roping deal. :p

Team2nd try still counts as 1st try when the sword disappeared. GH team.

Muchos gracias amigo.
It's not a Boomer

Unstable

Anyone doing IB? I'm pretty close to rank 3 and playing with randoms is a nightmare. Much rather play with a group.

PSN is UnstabieH2o

I think you see more weapons drop as the week progresses because more and more people hit rank 3+ towards the end. I really hope I can get a Scout with stock (Outlaw+Firefly) perks.

Yeah that's the main issue with any RNG discussion: unless you can read Bungie's code everyone is just guessing at explanations for the trends we observe.

Dat scout is beastly though, no debate possible there! :)

Ghazi

Yeah that's the main issue with any RNG discussion: unless you can read Bungie's code everyone is just guessing at explanations for the trends we observe.

Dat scout is beastly though, no debate possible there! :)

I got one a long time ago, garbage rolls on it. I would've liked to reroll it, but I don't have anymore motes. Ended up sharding it and my spare Lashes in frustration earlier. I don't usually get mad at games, but the RNG nature of this game really frustrates me for some reason. Just knowing that I could do everything perfect or put in a large amount of effort, but still get the wrong result is really disconcerting to me.

Overall, I think the Fang is better than it.

:) Thanks Drizzy! Muchos gracias amigo.
It's not a Boomer

Lol your note was the nicest. Also your quote of my post made me realize I typed GH instead of GG. Good... Help would be appropriate for that encounter. Way to shoot rockets while standing still team!

Maybe I'll type GR from now on (Good Rockets, naturally).

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I got one a long time ago, garbage rolls on it. I would've liked to reroll it, but I don't have anymore motes. Ended up sharding it and my spare Lashes in frustration earlier. I don't usually get mad at games, but the RNG nature of this game really frustrates me for some reason. Just knowing that I could do everything perfect or put in a large amount of effort, but still get the wrong result is really disconcerting to me.

The Fang has a lot of advantages, and it's hard to compare the elemental primaries to the non-elemental ones no matter how good they are. But GD is definitely my preferred type of Scout. it's all just personal preference though.

Thanks Demi. Getting it x3.

Dat auto correct...

Yeah I completely understand what you're saying. I wasted upwards of 80 Motes rolling 3 Lashes and never even saw Outlaw once, very frustrating. I like a lot of 331 Scouts (GD, Fang, Sat Rapier, A-NITC, Badger and even B-Line) much more so than the TDB hand cannons which will always compare poorly to FBringer.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Sharded a Horn last night and...........

Just got another one along with Two Words and another Hawkmoon in three Crota kills.

iOUp9chYLpchs.gif

iboV8hxlpUlrxA.gif

Thanks for the run guys. Good to Baby for that Forrest kill save.

I feel a touch sleazy using Thorn in Iron Banner. I'm trying to balance it out by not running my Bladedancer though. Space Magic is more satisfying anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom