• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Homeboyd

Really wish bnet was way better with stats, would love to see when and where I got exotics (they say you lose two things when you get old: your memory and...uh...something else)
Sad when you think how unbelievably good the Halo stats on b.old were. Man I miss b.old.

Fang is better than VoC. That's a fact.
Hey now. I use VoC for all my VoG runs now and every time I do, I remember how much I love/loved that gun. Was pretty much the only primary I used until Fatebringer dropped.

I only use Fang in HM Crota.

Ugh...this game really can suck the life out of you sometimes. 3 Exotic chest checkpoints Energies\Shards, 3 Atheon Check points helmets\ships\energies and my 1000 Atheons epilogue and VOC. 3 Nightfalls...shards\energies. All I got left is crota. >.>

TheOddOne

Got my fourth or fifth jellyhorn from Crota tonight. Dismantled it on the spot.

Should have heard the salt xD
watch-the-world-burn.jpg

RetroMG

Just realized that I haven't done any of the heroics or nightfalls this week. :p Don't want to do Omnigul, but I want coins and potential exotics.

Homeboyd

Just realized that I haven't done any of the heroics or nightfalls this week. :p Don't want to do Omnigul, but I want coins and potential exotics.
It's a BILLION times worse than you remember it.

Heroics are fun though. I drop a saint bubble on Omni and everyone goes to town on her with arc shotties. She's done in a matter of seconds.

vctor182

Got the 4th horseman from the Deathsinger. Can someone tell me why this is an exotic weapon?. Also, I've been playing IB and got a 15 kill streak with corrective measure, still best legendary machine gun.

E92 M3

Got the 4th horseman from the Deathsinger. Can someone tell me why this is an exotic weapon?. Also, I've been playing IB and got a 15 kill streak with corrective measure, still best legendary machine gun.

It's been recently nerfed accidentally.

OMG! I JUST HAD THE BEST IDEA EVAR!

MdyZLuF.jpg

Already had the idea of changing my plate to Destiny related, but my friends talked me out of it lol.

this morning I used a RL synth, turned in 10 bounties and then realized I forgot to equip my unleveled ghorn.

fuck.............

I've killed 9075 enemies with Suros Regime alone. Can't believe how much I used to use that gun. Haven't touched it in months. o_O

same here, I used to love that gun soo much. it was the firsdt gun I upgraded from xur when TBD dropped. I should take it out again for old times sake.

Sad when you think how unbelievably good the Halo stats on b.old were. Man I miss b.old.

Hey now. I use VoC for all my VoG runs now and every time I do, I remember how much I love/loved that gun. Was pretty much the only primary I used until Fatebringer dropped.

I only use Fang in HM Crota.
Yeah, Halo had stats for days. It was quite a shock to see the meager offerings for Destiny. I guess stats were somehow tied to all that story that got dropped mid way through production.

Still need the Fang, still need to do HM Crota for the first time. I'm scared, dgaf.

You know you've been playing IB too long when you accidentally turn off your PS4 instead of closing the application, sorry for bailing in the middle of your sentence Yzen, haha.

10.5 hrs of domination, I need to check destinytracker to figure out our W-L record. GG everyone and Unstable for even outlasting me... chugga-chugga-choo-choo!

Thunderlord will be available from XUR next week (27th) for 17 coins.

One SC for every K/D point! I really hope Bungie doesn't change up his loot table for that, I would be very sad.

I have 763 kills with Gjallarhorn in the Grimoire.

I have 3927....

I'm at 13,761 Ballerhorn kills. Hmm. It's possible I've played this game too much.

edit: next highest exotics are Hawkmoon at 4,957 and Vex at 4,657. NLB has 6.

At least they haven't started shitting on the people who play Destiny yet, which is usually par for the course.

I's like that scorned lover who can't move on from an ex, but insists they're better for it.

Also, does the Omnigul strike ever drop radiant mats? I need a way to get them outside of the raids. I want to hit 32 before I die so I can hit HM Crota.

I's like that scorned lover who can't move on from an ex, but insists they're better for it.

Also, does the Omnigul strike ever drop radiant mats? I need a way to get them outside of the raids. I want to hit 32 before I die so I can hit HM Crota.

It does not. Only way to get them is to raid.

Wilde

Need two more for iron banner of anyone wants to join up.

1. ZW33
2. nOoblet16
3. EJRobinson90
4. READVacancy

Defuser

Dear Ironbanners,

STOP FUCKING QUITTING THE DAMN MATCH HALFWAY.

God, I can't count how many damn times people just quit halfway and how many times I got screwed over by these people. Team winning > some asshole quit halfway > Team loses because lacking firepower.

Hi guys,I need help killing xyor in summoning pits for ps4.I'd really appreciate the help.

Psn = akafullmetal

1. Akafullmetal

Pretty sure Hawkian mentioned last night he was at the Xyor portion of the Thorn bounty. Don't want to speak for him but I will anyway: I'm sure he'd be happy to help sometime if you can't find people now.

spyder_ur

Fortunately mods have started cracking down on obvious trolling and things are a little better now. Remember when players got shit on?

I enjoyed the thread a while back where people compared people who play Destiny to drug addicts and absentee parents. That was a fun one. Can't remember the exact thread but was shocked by how nasty it was allowed to get.

Namikaze1

Oh wait. I forgot I had 4 other guardians before. Dammit. There's no way of seeing how many exotic kills they had. :(

And I'm not about to do some math work.

Deku Tree

Oh wait. I forgot I had 4 other guardians before. Dammit. There's no way of seeing how many exotic kills they had. :(

Your Grimoire counts all your deleted guardians. So in the Grimoire it counts total kills with your exotics and that includes kills by your deleted Guardians.

Namikaze1

On the Pulse Rifle grimoire score, rank 2 popped up for me last week but destinytracker.com has me at rank 1. I haven't checked Bungie.net yet but I seriously hope that the rank 3 10000 kill thing is false. I'm at just 3700+ kills right now and was under the impression rank 3 was set at 5000 kills.

Namikaze1

Your Grimoire counts all your deleted guardians. So in the Grimoire it counts total kills with your exotics and that includes kills by your deleted Guardians.

Currently looking at how many enemies I killed with my exotics.
Bad Juju - 37
Hard Light - 129
Hawkmoon - 4366
Mida Multi Tool - 214
Monte Carlo - 4104
Necrochasm - 1676
No Land Beyond - 121
Red Death - 103
Suros Regime - 6494
The Last Word - 177
Thorn - 262 (This one is surprising since I thought it would be lower since I barely use it)
Universal Remote - 146
Vex Mythoclast - 2125
Ice Breaker - 889
Patience and Time - 132
Gjallarhorn - 2897 (thought there would be more :/)
Super Good Advice - 101
Thunderlord - 160 (again, thought it would be more)
Truth - 129

Yep. That's just on my Titan alone.

My Hunter's exotic kills:
Hawkmoon - 2970
Mida Multi Tool - 186
Monte Carlo - 527
Necrochasm - 26
No Land Beyond - 57
Red Death - 131
Suros Regime - 38
The Last Word - 1082
Thorn - 148
Universal Remote - 222
Vex Mythoclast - 523
Ice Breaker - 312
Invective - 20
Patience and Time - 4
4th Horseman - 31
Gjallarhorn - 1029
Thunderlord - 111
Truth - 48

My Warlock's:
Hard Light - 100
Mida Multi Tool - 184
Monte Carlo - 726
Necrochasm - 254
Red Death - 304
Thorn - 432
Universal Remote - 258
Vex Mythoclast - 200
Patience and Time - 20
4th Horseman - 4
Dragon's Breath - 3
Gjallarhorn - 702
Thunderlord - 120
Truth - 212
that's not exactly helpful when I'm trying to find out how many enemies they killed with exotics. I'm not looking for a total number of kills but what each individual guardian has killed with exotics. The above lists shows exactly how many enemies my current guardians had killed with their weapons. That's what I'm looking for and sadly I won't ever get the stats for the four I long deleted.

rNilla

Do kills from other Guardians that are near you also count? Destiny Tracker claims as much and I know other kill counters in Destiny work this way.

RetroMG

It's a BILLION times worse than you remember it.

Heroics are fun though. I drop a saint bubble on Omni and everyone goes to town on her with arc shotties. She's done in a matter of seconds.

Oh my god, I just did one heroic with randoms and you were right - It was worse than I remembered. When I saw it was Arc Burn, I didn't think about the fact that the Omnigul room is FULL of Knights and Wizards.

Damn. I don't think I care enough to do this five more times. MAYBE if Xur sells Gjallarhorn tomorrow, (he won't) I'll finish the other two heroics but otherwise - no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom