• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

RetroMG

I wish I had my Hawkmoon reaction video to add to the video.

"Hawkmoon. That's good, right? I think people have talked about that."

Games being nice to me, I suppose trying to make me feel better about what's happening to Kojima-I got another Exotic Missive this week, I chose Invective since I already had thorn(Choice of 2.)

Another boring day at work yields something for everyone to enjoy :)

haha some people.

Got my first one from Crota and it didn't pop until I went back to orbit. I had made my peace with never getting one so my reaction was pretty mild.

every time i think about how anti social i am, i remember my destiny friend's list is 100+ players strong.

then again, since i currently have no life, i can post in the OT all day.

i'm not sure where i was going with this.

My PSN FL was around 150 before Destiny.
200 after Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil edition.
Now it's around 425 after Destiny.

Namikaze1

Damn. I don't remember how I reacted when I got Gjallarhorn and Hawkmoon. Need to go back to OT2 or 3 to find my posts. Then again, I didn't know how great the two were back then when it first dropped. :/

phen0m24

This is me waving at anyone who's come over here to check out DGAF from Gaming side.

Am really trying over there.

Noomi, we dragged Drizzy in last night and got Crota finally. No helmet but got another Fang.

Thanks for staying up so late.

I want that green ship. It looks unique at least.

Anyone have this ship?

iE7w85i.jpg
I used it for a while, but now I'm running with the Gloriole Jump
gloriole-jump-ship-inr0u79.jpg

2 of them actually, I want the little light though...
Little Light is fuuuuuuuuGLY

Iceman829

Just an FYI for people using destiny tracker to check their total kills with exotics.

"Showing a weapon you don't have? Destiny records kills from others who are standing near you. "

You may or may not have all of those kills you believe you have.

Dave_6

This is me waving at anyone who's come over here to check out DGAF from Gaming side.

Noomi, we dragged Drizzy in last night and got Crota finally. No helmet but got another Fang.

Thanks for joining and helping us out!

Damn. I don't remember how I reacted when I got Gjallarhorn and Hawkmoon. Need to go back to OT2 or 3 to find my posts. Then again, I didn't know how great the two were back then when it first dropped. :/

Got my first and only Hawkmoon from Archon Priest nightfall back in October. DrDrizzay was there, always been lucky for me.

First Hunter raid boots after being stuck on 29 for a month.
First Fatebringer.
First Hawkmoon.
First Crux of Crota.

Drizzay was there :)

Namikaze1

Hmm. Actually, I did freak out a little bit when Hawkmoon dropped since it was my first exotic to drop in the game. I actually ended up getting both PS exclusives pretty early. I think I actualy got them both back to back.

Namikaze1

Got my first and only Hawkmoon from Archon Priest nightfall back in October. DrDrizzay was there, always been lucky for me.

First Hunter raid boots after being stuck on 29 for a month.
First Fatebringer.
First Hawkmoon.
First Crux of Crota.

Drizzay was there :)
I got mine a few days after launch. I believe it was that very same week too. As far as I know, my first three exotics were Hawkmoon, Monte Carlo, and Gjallarhorn. All three dropped just before Destiny turned two weeks old.

Ghazi

Haha, holy shit Golden Gun is completely worthless without Deadeye. My God, that's amazing. You can hit someone and the game won't count it.

noomi

Oh no worries man, glad you guys were able to get it done though :) Yeah it was getting to be a bit late for me, I wake up at 4AM so I had to get my sleeps.

well fuck.

The gaming thread got me.

I will probably see you in two weeks or something.

Ahhh shit, let me see whats going on there....

*edit*

yeah fuck that, not posting in there anymore

anyone browsing from the gaming side thread, come on over and join the dgaf family. We'll have fun doing Raids, bitch about RNG, and feel a sense of camaraderie when we see another gaming side Destiny thread.

GhaleonEB

Could someone kindly explain what an LFG system is? I think I get the concept but I haven't used one before and I want to make sure I understand the scope of what we're talking about. My google-fu is failing me.

noomi

Could someone kindly explain what an LFG system is? I think I get the concept but I haven't used one before and I want to make sure I understand the scope of what we're talking about. My google-fu is failing me.

www.destinylfg.net

People go on there, post advertisements that they either need a group or need members for crota/atheon/nightfall...etc.

Deku Tree

Not the answer your possibly looking for. But if you listen to Mythocast Episode 4 (linked in the OP) then you
Will get a very detailed explanation.

The most popular LFG site is https://www.destinylfg.net/

Basically an organized site for people to post messages to form groups. A quick scroll though the Hard Mode Crota list will show the unfortunate culture there in terms of groups requiring levels and equipment.

GhaleonEB

I ran a Nightfall with someone from Bungie when he got his 'Horn. The euphoria was real. I don't even have one and I still think back on that moment fondly.

Edit: thanks folks.

I ran a Nightfall with someone from Bungie when he got his 'Horn. The euphoria was real. I don't even have one and I still think back on that moment fondly.

The thirst is real. :lol

Poker was out of breath when I spoke to him last night. He just couldn't believe it.

Skele7on

Banned

Basically you go onto a site

You type in your details and what you want IE

hunter
Looking for group/Looking for members
Crota's End HM @ Crota
I have Mic X guns ect ect

Then that goes onto a list of players also looking for players and you team up and most of the time if it's hard mode wipe for a few hours people start quitting and then you start over again looking. LFG is good for NM raids but especially CE raid HM it becomes a bit of a nightmare.

You'll often get placed with at least one loud ass person blaming everyone but themselves.

Lord of Thunder hates him though...

Had 3 of them, if I could I would have given him one straight off the bat.

Skele7on

Banned
also a good way to make trading a thing would to put in a wonder trade thing.

People put in dupes and get something in return, so put an exotic in you get a random exotic from another player that comes through the post master and you'll never have a contact with them as it'd be done by the "sent by an unknown benefactor"

I like this idea as it'd stop the selling of items but also would enable an extra chance for people to get what they need.

Gaf Iron Banner Train W/L: 37 - 5

88% wins. Not quite the 31-0 Inferno streak, but not too shabby either. Definitely played some good teams (plenty of terrible ones too of course). Went from 0 to rank 3.5, got a Ghaelon's and a Felwinter drop, plus a duplicate ship or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom