• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deku Tree

7rDNLCq.jpg

So people think the new weapon Canon flame thing probably drops off this guys arm when you kill him... It is probably temporary use like a sword or a relic... Maybe this Fallen enemy will be seen on patrol later on like the swords of Crota?

noomi

just read they're getting rid of Commendations. good

Happy about this as well, I should have about 25 or so commendations in the vault.

So.... they turn into 250rep now, but I wonder if I wear my dead orbit cloak if it will translate into dead orbit rep instead of vanguard or crucible rep.... a man can hope?

So people think the new weapon Canon flame thing probably drops off this guys arm when you kill him... It is probably temporary use like a sword or a relic... Maybe this Fallen enemy will be seen on patrol later on like the swords of Crota?

Hmm interesting. I hope in PoE though instead of Patrol, I don't want to use a huge cannon to blow lvl 2 Dregs of the Cosmodrome :p

RemiLP

I hope they are more creative then that.

Happy about this as well, I should have about 25 or so commendations in the vault.

So.... they turn into 250rep now, but I wonder if I wear my dead orbit cloak if it will translate into dead orbit rep instead of vanguard or crucible rep.... a man can hope?
someone yesterday pitched the idea of waiting until you have a Queen's Wrath class item, which should grant QW rep.... one can hope that it works that way?

I think this might be something like a laser canon or something of that sort. Something akin to the Spartan laser. There needs to be more laser weaponry in Destiny. You would think, by the future, the days of projectile weaponry would be over

Namikaze1

someone yesterday pitched the idea of waiting until you have a Queen's Wrath class item, which should grant QW rep.... one can hope that it works that way?
Best idea yet.

If it works.

Someone should sacrifice 1 commendation for us and see if it gives rep towards one of the current 3 factions once HoW is out.

I think this might be something like a laser canon or something of that sort. Something akin to the Spartan laser. There needs to be more laser weaponry in Destiny. You would think, by the future, the days of projectile weaponry would be over
nobody is ever going to take my spitball shooter away...

molon labe!

The Eris class items don't work that way so I doubt the QW ones do.

I definitely can see it working for one of the 3 factions though.

^Nami- I have Oracles CP, can log on and transfer it to you whenever. Probably can't do HM VoG now if I'm going to prioritize my Destiny time for potential flawless runs...

If those of you looking to do a VoG flawless need 1, I would be down. I started a new character and need to run VoG normal once, so why not do it flawlessly?

I'll sign up for VoG flawless if there's still space....

Yeah, we definitely don't have an exact team nailed down or anything. Various people have expressed interest but it's always tricky to get the timing to work out. The more possible the participants the better!

I'll be around all day and can hop on whenever if more people start gathering for it. Speaking of which, maybe I should practice the jump spiral again just as a refresher...

The Eris class items don't work that way so I doubt the QW ones do.
but in the first appearance, i believe it did...
can anyone confirm or deny? i believe that when i equipped the shader, emblem and class item, my QW rep increased more quickly than without.
Ruthless, any chance you or someone else saved that Templar checkpoint from your run earlier today?
i have one.
lemme boot up
rasengan1337

so there getting rid of the comendations. will they still drop in packages post HoW for that much needed rep?

what engram is xur selling? I forgot to look?

LTWood12

Save for one weekly, Haven't been able to play since Monday. Won't be able to get on until tomorrow night. Feels like I'm fasting.

but in the first appearance, i believe it did...
can anyone confirm or deny? i believe that when i equipped the shader, emblem and class item, my QW rep increased more quickly than without.

Yeah, pretty sure this was true although I didn't do enough QW rep grinding to buy all the stuff. Although I think it worked this way because it was intended as the PvE counterpart to Iron Banner at the time so no idea if it might have changed as the QW stuff was put back in the oven and baked to more closely resemble Eris. Could be way off but just a guess...

wilde, would you still like the HM Templar CP?
anyone else want it, too?

rasengan1337
Yeah, pretty sure this was true although I didn't do enough QW rep grinding to buy all the stuff. Although I think it worked this way because it was intended as the PvE counterpart to Iron Banner at the time so no idea if it might have changed as the QW stuff was put back in the oven and baked to more closely resemble Eris. Could be way off but just a guess...
that makes perfect sense. hopefully they don't follow in the Eris track in this case, though.

Have Crota CP HM if anyone is up for killing him?
i need 3x HM kills too, so count me in, please.

Impala26

Just equip it before ending he daily. No need to wear it through the whole thing.

Good point.

I want to do this same thing with faction class items (because they're so damn MEHHH looking) during weeklies/nightfalls, but I'm paranoid I'll forget to do it towards the end so I just suck it up looking like a pleb for the whole thing... ughhh...

Wilde

wilde, would you still like the HM Templar CP?
anyone else want it, too?

rasengan1337

that makes perfect sense. hopefully they don't follow in the Eris track in this case, though.

i need 3x HM kills too, so count me in, please.

Yeah sure, just give me a minute.

Thanks to PrivateHudson and Moridhin for the nightfall runs last night. Apologize for my drunken, sloppy, (but hopefully entertaining) play.

Strange coins, legendary fusion rifle, and assmats... awesome...

The hunt for the horn is really losing steam...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom