• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for two hard Crota kills and three VOGs.

i need a few. count me in, please. seems like the crucible train has yet to leave the station.
edit: i also have the templar CP on hard. i'd prefer to get some crucible practice tho!
repost for new page - would prefer Crota, though

Lexad

I am feeling very Frabjous lately as I just got back into the game after getting out since January. Was a Sunbro but am going in now as a bubblebro. The HoW stuff has me very excited to be back

Rehsa

Thanks to PrivateHudson and Moridhin for the nightfall runs last night. Apologize for my drunken, sloppy, (but hopefully entertaining) play.

Strange coins, legendary fusion rifle, and assmats... awesome...

The hunt for the horn is really losing steam...

Just catching up on the thread after a busy day, anytime man. It really was entertaining watching you shotgun the Archon, then me scrubbing up my rez and wiping. Nary an exotic for any of us, and fuck that ship lol

Mindlog

nUJc3P4.gif

grumble grumble

XenoRaven

Hey guys, I took a bit of a hiatus from this game but I think I'm back now. I'm on Xbone and PS4. Currently trying to gear up my PS4 char and I could use some help. Also I've never done the Crota raid and would like to.

PSN/XBL: XenoRaven

XB1: 31 Hunter
PS4: 23 Hunter

I like double and triple jump. Sue me.

Also, did they do something to the minion of Crota spawns? I'm trying to do some Eris bounties and they don't seem to spawn anymore.

Trying to get back into some Destiny this week. I have a HM Crota CP if anyone wants to do a clear (would need a sword runner) or I am up for running some Nightfall & Weeklies x3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom