• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Just got the best haul from Atheon. He gave me my first Horn, now he giveth me my seventh. And it's funny because my seventh vex also dropped.

upload_convert.gif

Have the servers been spotty on ps4 recently? I keep getting "contacting servers" and random errors yet my ps4 says the connection is fine 12 down and 3 up.

milkham

Hey guys, I took a bit of a hiatus from this game but I think I'm back now. I'm on Xbone and PS4. Currently trying to gear up my PS4 char and I could use some help. Also I've never done the Crota raid and would like to.

PSN/XBL: XenoRaven

XB1: 31 Hunter
PS4: 23 Hunter

I like double and triple jump. Sue me.

Also, did they do something to the minion of Crota spawns? I'm trying to do some Eris bounties and they don't seem to spawn anymore.

the swords of crota will no longer spawn while you're on patrol, you can do the "fist of crota" mission to get that one done. just run past the first group of enemies and get inside

It blows my mind that there are level 31 and 32 players that die on the first and second part of the confluxes in VOG. We couldn't even get to the 3rd because I'd be the only one left by the time we were half way through the 2nd wave. Just unreal. I've never wiped that many times in 15 minutes.

Hey, I got a team of 4 on PSN that are kinda VoG noobs at the confluxes looking for a Sherpa. Anybody fancy showing some lowlifes how to get through it? 3 level 32s and a level 31. PSN: BiggStankDogg

mcfizzle4

So, I played well over 500 hours of Destiny from a week after release through February, completely 3 Nightfalls and up to 6 hard raids once CE hard released each and every week and never received Gjallarhorn. I haven't signed in for almost 8 weeks I would guess. Tonight a friend sends invite for a Nightfall and I decided why not. Jump on, breeze through, and while looking at my phone hear him yell 'You got Gjallarhorn!' This eff'n game, man. I had over 45 public event rewards plus 5000xp bounties from before saved between my characters so I had it fully leveled almost instantly. The thing destroys! Bring on HoW even if I won't devote time to Destiny like I used to.

Ryck

So, I played well over 500 hours of Destiny from a week after release through February, completely 3 Nightfalls and up to 6 hard raids once CE hard released each and every week and never received Gjallarhorn. I haven't signed in for almost 8 weeks I would guess. Tonight a friend sends invite for a Nightfall and I decided why not. Jump on, breeze through, and while looking at my phone hear him yell 'You got Gjallarhorn!' This eff'n game, man. I had over 45 public event rewards plus saved between my characters plus 5000xp bounties from before so I had it fully leveled almost instantly. The thing destroys! Bring on HoW even if I won't devote time to Destiny like I used to.
Congrats, maybe I should take two months off as well. -_-

#teamnohorn

A_Gorilla

Banned
Should I buy the chest engram from Xur? Lucky Raspberry is literally the only Exotic chest I do not have. Should I gamble with the engram or just save the motes for HoW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom