• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've decided that my Warlock isn't good enough for my attempt to learn PvP. So...My Hunter's Body is ready:

exujLKG.png

KWzrlbl.png

PhfiIYV.png

I was thinking the same thing lately. This was the only exotic I was missing that I wanted.

Although I've been reading 4th horseman is good so I'll be on the lookout for that

the 4th horseman is amazing

it's like, when you fire it, it's like an uncontrollable stream of FUN

ocean

Banned
Zoba's gaming thread is the first I've seen in a while where people have a mildly positive "I might come back" attitude. Good stuff

Time to send Atheon to the grave now that Crota has been slain. Going to start a hard VoG run. We have 4, starting now. If interested, send a message or FR to Reignofsparrows (PSN).

Zoba's gaming thread is the first I've seen in a while where people have a mildly positive "I might come back" attitude. Good stuff

Well it helps that they are eliminating some of the grind. Additionally there is going to be both end game PvE and PvP, so that way they can cater to everyone. Also you're not forced to buy HoW, which is a great decision. Bungie is definitely on the right track. I'm very excited for HoW, and also Comet later this year.

RemiLP

Well it helps that they are eliminating some of the grind. Additionally there is going to be both end game PvE and PvP, so that way they can cater to everyone. Also you're not forced to buy HoW, which is a great decision. Bungie is definitely on the right track. I'm very excited for HoW, and also Comet later this year.

Yeah, they did alot of things right this time that they didnt last time.

Frenden

Banned
I've got (or will by the time HoW drops) maxed marks and am planning on using two of the characters' to get weapons while outfitting the third in new gear ahead of the other two. I'd like to replace my Iron Banner level 32 gear--I'm not a huge fan of the aesthetic.

I would normally go for armor first for all three, but I really, really want some weapons to reroll perks on.

I'm glad I hung on to my best OG legendary weapons, but I suspect that HoW and later legendaries with rerollable perks will render the upgrade path for many of them uneccessary anyhow save for raid weapons or absurdly good rolls (I have a Red Hand that has amazing perks that is worth ascending).

And have I mentioned how excited I am for end game content that only needs three folks? My schedule means that playing during the day is my only chance and it was so hard to get six folks on at the same time.

Namikaze1

Boots and Fatebringer for my Hunter

This game keep trolling me. Went for the longest time without VoG boots last year only to get them as my first drop across all three guardians this week. -__-

Great run guys!

deafmedal

Boots and Fatebringer for my Hunter

This game keep trolling me. Went for the longest time without VoG boots last year only to get them as my first drop across all three guardians this week. -__-

Great run guys!
Yeah, thanks for the runs, really happy people are receptive to run Oracles/Templar legit... 3/3 in runs this week :)

Namikaze1

Not trolling as getting double gear drop in every VoG boss.

Melee weapons confirmed!
Ah...
I remember when I got that double Fatebringer drop. There was a gaffer who wanted it on the team too and I ended up getting the two that dropped. Can't remember who that gaffer was.

I wish I didn't dismantled them. :(

But I needed space. :(

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
I wish Bungie would give the Fallen some personality, and not leave them as a bunch of roaring lunatics.

I wouldn't mind if they became an uneasy ally somewhere down the line and openened up the possibility of a Fallen character race.

I wish Bungie would give the Fallen some personality, and not leave them as a bunch of roaring lunatics.

I wouldn't mind if they became an uneasy ally somewhere down the line and openened up the possibility of a Fallen character race.

Well, there is a friendly House of Judgement fallen who looks pretty cool.

Simonnnnn

Yeah, he has alot of character to him compared to alot of the npcs at the tower. Same with Praeta, or whatever her name is.

definitely, feels like they've actually put in the effort with him, instead of just designing a vendor who says the same few things over and over.

Worst enemy threat in the Destiny "universe" they are just space hobo medieval dudes, even the cabals are more menacing but I feel a familiar enemy with the Fallen like some sort of old enemy friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom