• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ethomaz

Banned
Thorn all leveled up and ready for IB tomorrow! Ok, not fully, just up to Mark of the Devourer. However, that's all the really matters.
Level it now :p

Makes difference... I was playing with the Hankmoon just until the main perk and it was hiting too light in IB... after upgrade the last four damage it started to make people cry in the battlefield.

shermas

anyone on xbone want to finish up the daily? i'm sitting outside the last room right now... I'll hang out for a few minutes before i try to tackle it solo.

GT: shermas

ethomaz

Banned
I'd like to add this setup that works for me:
Defender Titan w/ Saint-14
Sticky Grenades, orb generating subclass buffs

Hawkmoon or The Last Word
Shotgun
Against All Odds, Jolders Hammer, etc.

Crazy good orb generation for your teammates, and so many people love to run into blinding bubbles trying to be a hero. You're there waiting w/ your shotgun and your fist.
I remember just Bladedacing when you used this Titan in the match... it was crazy how fast I can use Bladedance on people... I loved to have a Titan Defense orb generator in the fireteam <3

Edit - A Titan Defender orb generator + Titan Striker will works fabulous too.

Glitched into terminus and kings watch, 5 new ghosts :)

I still dont have all the orginal ghosts. I dont know why I havnt went for platinum yet. I guess when Destiny 2 comes out ill give it go.

still missing a couple crucible ones, flawless raider and ghost hunter.

willow ve

Does anyone have a list of raid weapons and what difficult (and segment of each raid) they drop on?

Trying to maximize time spent to really focus on farming for specific weapons.

LTWood12

I remember just Bladedacing when you used this Titan in the match... it was crazy how fast I can use Bladedance on people... I loved to have a Titan Defense orb generator in the fireteam <3

It's incredible against uncoordinated teams, and still great even against coordinated ones. I just like being able to facilitate everyone else on the team, and that's especially important in IB where you only get rep from wins.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
2955 Grimoire Score. Need 20 to max it out :)

TgebEyr.png

LTWood12

Does anyone have a list of raid weapons and what difficult (and segment of each raid) they drop on?

Trying to maximize time spent to really focus on farming for specific weapons.

Oversoul Edict-HM only, Abyss Only
Abyss Defiant-HM only, Bridge Only
Word of Crota-HM only, Crota only
Fang of Ir Yut-HM only, Crota only

Normal mode weapons ONLY drop on Normal, and ONLY drop at Crota.
Light of the Abyss
Swordbreaker
Black Hammer
Song of Ir Yut
Hunger of Crota

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
If anybody needs help give me a buzz. Otherwise I'll be playing BB and wondering wth is going on half of the time.

willow ve

Oversoul Edict-HM only, Abyss Only
Abyss Defiant-HM only, Bridge Only
Word of Crota-HM only, Crota only
Fang of Ir Yut-HM only, Crota only

Normal mode weapons ONLY drop on Normal, and ONLY drop at Crota.
Light of the Abyss
Swordbreaker
Black Hammer
Song of Ir Yut
Hunger of Crota

EDIT - Found the VoG info (correct me if wrong?)
Oracles
Praetorian Foil (Fusion Rifle) - Hard Mode
Found Verdict (Shotgun)
Praedyth's Revenge (Sniper)

Templar
Fatebringer (Hand Cannon) - Hard Mode
Found Verdict (Shotgun)
Praedyth's Revenge (Sniper)

Gatekeeper
Praedyth's Timepiece (Pulse Rifle) - Hard Mode
Hezen Vengeance (Rocket Launcher)
Corrective Measure (Machine Gun)

Atheon
Vex Mythoclast (Fusion Rifle - Primary - Exotic) - Hard Mode
Atheon's Epiloge (Auto Rifle)
Vision of Confluence (Scout Rifle)

ocean

Banned
It's so lame that they won't let you trade tCommendations in for marks. Or better yet, trade them in for marks from the opposing faction (Vanguard Commendation gets Crucible Marks).

I liked Gothalion on the livestream, but I wish he hadn't built up the commendation solution like it was going to be a "big thing".

What we got is worthless. At 250 rep per Commendation, considering each level is 2500 Rep, this basically means each level up is now 10% faster. Not an important or significant reduction IMO but whatever.

I still feel Vendors should accept Vanguard Marks or allow some conversion rate from V-C.

How do yu entered those places, I want to see

There are a ton of youtube videos on it. look it up, I was curious but saw how complicated and how much presision it requires and said fuck it. why go thruoh all the work when the vidoes are right there. cool places thuogh, well see them soon enuogh. just like the areas for TDB was glitched into before that came out. cool to see. but I bet it would have been better to witness first hand. ruthless just did himself a diservice and spoiled cool story content.
who am I kidding

Deku Tree

I get a lot more kills playing with randos that with GAF wrecking crew.
GAF kills too fast, and then the other team targets me.
BTW. TLW is fun.

ich00

I have not even finished a raid yet, I could use some help for vault of glass or anything really. Im game for whatever? psn akafullmetal

If you don't find a raid, tonight I'll be helping run my brother through, probably around 11pm EST, if that's not to late. Shoot me a friend request and I'll invite you if you're on.

Awesome, thanks.
I keep finding conflicting data for Vault of Glass as well. Anyone have a quick list of weapons for the Vault?

EDIT - nevermind - found something

oralces will drop:
FV, PR on normal and those and Pretorian foil on HM
Templar will drop:
FV and PR on normal, those and FB on HM
gatekeekers:
will drop the heavies only
Atheon:
AE and VoC on normal and those and Vex on hard

I think thats it

Namikaze1

Fuck these fucking randoms! Fuck the ALL STARS DESTINY FR clan!

Fucking bastards stood back while I did all the work. They killed things near the Winter's Run entrance, boosting their kills up. I was midway through phase 2 of opening the gate when the fuckers finally decided to help out only to stay back in that fucking place while I am already facing the Archon Priest. Seriously, the fucking Priest was out and about and they were still back at the gate area.

Fuck them!

Fucking bastards stood back while I did all the work. They killed things near the Winter's Run entrance, boosting their kills up. I was midway through phase 2 of opening the gate when the fuckers finally decided to help out only to stay back in that fucking place while I am already facing the Archon Priest. Seriously, the fucking Priest was out and about and they were still back at the gate area.

Fuck them!

Karma finally hits you.

LTWood12

Fuck them!

It's incredible to me how often I run into people like this.

I have not even finished a raid yet, I could use some help for vault of glass or anything really. Im game for whatever? psn akafullmetal

If you don't find a raid, tonight I'll be helping run my brother through, probably around 11pm EST, if that's not to late. Shoot me a friend request and I'll invite you if you're on.

Sounds good, Ill check you out later if need be, thanks a lot.

Namikaze1

Holy mother of god! They sent me a fucking message!

They're pissed they didn't complete the Archon Priest bounty because by the time their asses moved, he was dead. They're threatening to report me. I told them to do so cause I got nothing to lose.

LTWood12

They're pissed they didn't complete the Archon Priest bounty because by the time their asses moved, he was dead. They're threatening to report me. I told them to do so cause I got nothing to lose.

Trolling.

Ignored them? what a bunch of douchebags

Hahahaha drink their salty tears

These are the same dudes sending me hatemail for using a katana. I just know it.

Namikaze1

I already blocked them. Don't feel like dealing with all that stupid shit. It's their fault for hanging back.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going back to doing these bounties.

Sounds good I'll message you if need be, thanks.

Should've recorded the strike.

But anyway sounds like you're letting this get to you wayyy to much. They're just a bunch of trolling ass pussies.

Namikaze1

Should've recorded the strike.

But anyway sounds like you're letting this get to you wayyy to much. They're just a bunch of trolling ass pussies.
I was already pissed off when I started playing. Fucking professor lost my research paper. Spent hours looking for the USB that contained the word file.

Cruxist

Hey GAF, apart from the helmet, do we know what Iron Banner stuff will be up for grabs starting tomorrow? I'd love to get a Timur's lash (since I was lazy when that rolled around). I looked at the Bungie link for it, but it looks like it's still showing the stuff from last time.

Namikaze1

I'm glad I decided to spend time leveling these exotic weapons. I have tried out all that I maxed out so far. Each is good in their own ways. I actually prefer Bad Juju over Red Death for PRs. Plan C is amazing so far (never used till now)

Still have Pocket Infinity and Invective to max out.

There are a ton of youtube videos on it. look it up, I was curious but saw how complicated and how much presision it requires and said fuck it. why go thruoh all the work when the vidoes are right there. cool places thuogh, well see them soon enuogh. just like the areas for TDB was glitched into before that came out. cool to see. but I bet it would have been better to witness first hand. ruthless just did himself a diservice and spoiled cool story content.
who am I kidding

I think Terminus is worth the difficult access. Just because the "bottom of the world" killzone isn't in place yet. The window is quickly closing where you get to freely run around in a non-game space area. There may never be another opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom