• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

daedalius

Game doesn't want me to have the last coin to get last word, I give up. It'll be back eventually I guess.

Also I hate how long it takes to level exotics. It's really dumb. I'll stick with my devil you know for longer I guess.

In my spree to try to get it I hit 29, so I guess I can do crota at some point now at least.

Mindlog

Oh yeah, that's another thing I forgot to mention.
I haven't seen a fusion rifle in the Crucible other than the Mythoclast.
Wait.
I haven't seen a fusion rifle in or out of the Crucible.

That's the stat that will probably finally get an adjustment to PvE shotgun damage.

ocean

Banned
I tried to like it I really did. But I just cannot bring myself to understand its usefulness at all.

I am not even a power player. I just know there is other stuff that it takes up. It would have been a brilliant Legendary weapon but we all know that won't happen.
It is what it is. A primary weapon that one-shots in PvP. It wasn't meant to be anything other than that, and it's completely useless in any other scenario.

There's a few guns in the game which are similarly situational. Ok none other takes it that far. But the point stands. It's a gun designed for a specific use case.

darthbob

Oh yeah, that's another thing I forgot to mention.
I haven't seen a fusion rifle in the Crucible other than the Mythoclast.
Wait.
I haven't seen a fusion rifle in or out of the Crucible.

That's the stat that will probably finally get an adjustment to PvE shotgun damage.

Since the Shotgun PvE buff I'm hoping they buff Auto Rifles in PvE as well.

Anyone need a fatebringer?...Oh that's right no trading.

4f71c48ea48de.png

Ganhyun

Yall, I need help. I finally got the stability upgrade for The Last Word and I'm still trash with it. I was assuming that upgrade would change everything, but my Crucible K/D drops dramatically when I try to use it. Red Death has been my go to. Any tips?

Paging Zoba.

IMO, I found that I do better not fanfiring it, but manually firing.

I was in a group this afternoon doing CE HM, all level 32, and we simply could not get Crota to drop. Rather frustrating as everyone involved was experienced with this raid and all knew their role (and did it). At least everyone kept high spirits and there was no finger pointing.

Next time Cota!

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom