• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

noomi

So how come my PS4 sounds like a jet engine when playing games? Is that supposed to happen?

I've heard people say this all the time, never happened to mine and it's a launch day console...

Does your ps4 have enough room to breathe, it could be overheating?

Tamanon

Banned
So how come my PS4 sounds like a jet engine when playing games? Is that supposed to happen?

That only ever happened with mine when it was in my entertainment center surrounded on 3 sides by walls. Once I got it out of there, it's normal sounding. Might just want to look at the ventilation there.

E92 M3

I've heard people say this all the time, never happened to mine and it's a launch day console...

Does your ps4 have enough room to breathe, it could be overheating?

That only ever happened with mine when it was in my entertainment center surrounded on 3 sides by walls. Once I got it out of there, it's normal sounding. Might just want to look at the ventilation there.

Mines is in the entertainment center and it seems like it has a ton of space to breathe. Based on what I read about the thermal paste, I have cold air coming out the back. Might be drying up?

I've also heard putting a playing card on the front left helps also. Since it's off balance.

Sony has insured it's stable! :p

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
Good guy RNG just gave me Armamentarium from an exotic engram.

It was exactly what I was wishing for. lol

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I think I died more times in Bloodborne in the last three hours than I have in Destiny in the last month.

Kalamari

I think the patch messed up the fix that was supposed remove +'s from upgraded gear coming out of the vault. Has anyone else noticed this?

patchday

I think I died more times in Bloodborne in the last three hours than I have in Destiny in the last month.

I know exactly what you mean! I was thinking to myself I should be able to solo Crota NM cause surely he's much easier than these Bloodborne bosses

phen0m24

isn't there some work around for the 'kill enemies in a nightfall strike' fusion rifle bounty? like i can go into a darkness zone and use a fusion rifle? i remember reading something about it.

i tried to use a fusion rifle for a bit of the nfall this week and i finished at 3/200 required kills. not a good pace.

Sure. Start the nightfall, then turn around and explore the world. Everywhere at the beginning of where a story mission would be you'll find level 30 enemies. If you kill them they count toward the bounty. And if you die in the non-darkness zone, no going back to orbit. :)

ocean

Banned
I think the patch messed up the fix that was supposed remove +'s from upgraded gear coming out of the vault. Has anyone else noticed this?
In my experience this only happens when transferring via app to a character when you're not online using that character. Kind of an edge case :p

When actually visiting the vault or transferring to a character you're using at the moment of the transfer via the app I think it doesn't happen.

deafmedal

I want that flawless trophy...but vog flawless might be hard no?
It'll be fun :)

I'd be down for a CE attempt

I can help if you guys need a sword bearer

I'd like to partner up for VoG if you want.

PSN: BiGBoSSMk23

I think we just did CE with Bradach lol

Rare occurrence when the wife is playing with me, any VOG raids going on?

If anyone is running vog later and wouldn't mind taking on a first timer, I'd love to play with you all.
Well hell, now I'm confused lol!
Mickey I'd love to run with you for your first try, I recommend we do normal... So anyone down for fresh NM VoG? Need 4...

Kalamari

In my experience this only happens when transferring via app to a character when you're not online using that character. Kind of an edge case :p

When actually visiting the vault or transferring to a character you're using at the moment of the transfer via the app I think it doesn't happen.

No, they never fixed that properly. Using the app to transfer items can still show + signs.

oh, I didn't even think that it might be app related.

shermas

Sure. Start the nightfall, then turn around and explore the world. Everywhere at the beginning of where a story mission would be you'll find level 30 enemies. If you kill them they count toward the bounty. And if you die in the non-darkness zone, no going back to orbit. :)
yeah, did this to finish up the exotic fusion bounty this afternoon... it was awesome. took about 25 minutes to knock out the 200 kills. ammo was the biggest problem.

shermas

also, if anyone is on the fence about creating an alt character, DO IT. I finally got my son's alt warlock to level 20 today, then immediately hit level 27 bc of all the stuff I had in the vault. so fun. can't wait to watch him play with it and take on some of the raids as a warlock.

deafmedal

Hmm, seems like no interest in a fresh NM VoG, let's see about starting up a NM CE...

Got 3 for any variation of either raid from the top, join my party and we can knife fight to decide what we're running!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom