• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deku Tree

When I play PvP with randoms I get 18 kills and we lose.
When I play with Gaffers I get three kills and we win.

Anyhow Thanks for the Crucible train!

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Oh man, that gun is the ultimate upper hand in crucible matches!

Are you using the aggressive of soft ballistic node?

never got one. busy when xur came last week so i'll probably never get one lol

thorn is my baby outside of pulse rifles though

Down for Crucible, too. Gonna start with some glimmer farming at GK if anyone wants to join.

Send me an invite for Crucible when GAF train is rolling out!

Ji66a-Man

Re: Reset day- are we going to pull off another no-wipe exotic change clean sweep? I'm guessing more people will be around this week than the last month or so. We could even do some 3x HM Oracles-->Atheon for old time's sake. I have Oracles CP, wouldn't even need to keep HM Gorgons CP if we did it this way. Only other CP I'd want to carry over is HM Scrota.

I'm in.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
man that gun so overpowered in crucible. I'm gonna turn in my bounty for my thorn after expansion drops so it will be 365

i've said it before but its just hilarious how strong you can be with it while playing extremely passive. i'm still getting used to playing titan in pvp but as a defender in control? lol

bubble + thorn = this is my third of the map for next 30 seconds so just come back later

playing other classes has multiplied my love for the hunter though. warlocks? omg you are the most oppressed people in destiny

Out 1

Excellent, I see you are also a purveyor of the Scrota sack strat. Check out our shield break strat here. Strat developed by Team Fun Run, all rights reserved.

y7EdgP.gif

Re: Reset day- are we going to pull off another no-wipe exotic change clean sweep? I'm guessing more people will be around this week than the last month or so. We could even do some 3x HM Oracles-->Atheon for old time's sake. I have Oracles CP, wouldn't even need to keep HM Gorgons CP if we did it this way. Only other CP I'd want to carry over is HM Scrota.

I'm in if there's room!

Excellent, I see you are also a purveyor of the Scrota sack strat. Check out our shield break strat here. Strat developed by Team Fun Run, all rights reserved.

y7EdgP.gif

YOU CAN COUNT ME IN WHAT TIME DRIZZAAAAY

I hope I get hezens vengeance from hard mode

I want it

I want 3

deafmedal

I have a question, how the 4th horseman ammo perk works? I kill things with it but it doesnt send me bullets on the magazine or the ammo at all

It can be hard to tell because it fires so fast, but when I use it, I'll fire 2-3 round bursts and sometimes only need to reload a single round after a kill. If you hold the trigger and empty the clip that extra round goes so fast it's tough to notice it was there in the first place.
I leveled it up this past weekend, and gotta say, this gun is fun :)
The ammo perk definitely procs, I was practicing single shots with it (soooo fast) and I was able to kill 8 or so baddies without reload, and other times I'd kill 4-5 dudes and still have 3-4 rounds left. Not sure how (bad) it was before (just got it weekend before last) but this gun is serious business :)

Wilde

Still too early but I guess this way I get rid of the wait times, anyone wanna sign up for reset raid train?

1) nOobet16
2) ZW33
3)
4)
5)
6)

I'll plan on being on for reset. You guys down for the usual 3x normal and 3x hard Atheon from the gorgon chests. Then 3x normal deathsinger/Crota and 3x hard Crota?

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
I'm in for reset as well, if you have space.

Let's do it. Team first try everything.

I have both gorgon, hard templar, normal scrota and maybe even hard scrota saved.

Wilde

Let's do it. Team first try everything.

I have both gorgon, hard templar, normal scrota and maybe even hard scrota saved.

I'm definitely up for our usual 3x normal and 3x hard Atheon from the gorgon chests. Then 3x normal deathsinger/Crota and 3x hard Crota.

I can help save a checkpoint at reset too, just let me know.

Wanna know how I know I was away playing Bloodborne too long??? Was running the Sword of Crota mission for the kill Merok bounty, and I was trying to lock on by clicking the RS while wielding the sword.

moris

Wanna know how I know I was away playing Bloodborne too long??? Was running the Sword of Crota mission for the kill Merok bounty, and I was trying to lock on by clicking the RS while wielding the sword.
For me it was holding Circle to run in the Tower and everywhere else for a whole Destiny session.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom