• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Don't make me do stuff! :(

Rehsa

Man with the DLC my Light 30 Nemesis Helm that I never upgraded will be a quick two shard upgrade to max level :D Glad I waited

Thanks for the train gents!

Sorry about the last match. Totally my fault, i seemed to have played one to many matches and sleepiness got the better of me

GhaleonEB

I'm going to try and solo the Nightfall on my daughter's Hunter, if anyone wants to join for a last minute NF run feel free to drop in (PSN NatCat_49). She got burned out by the grind and has gone back to Minecraft, but is genuinely excited about House of Wolves and is going to get back on Destiny when it lands. I'm trying to score a present or two for her to find when she returns.

I'm going to try and solo the Nightfall on my daughter's Hunter, if anyone wants to join for a last minute NF run feel free to drop in (PSN NatCat_49). She got burned out by the grind and has gone back to Minecraft, but is genuinely excited about House of Wolves and is going to get back on Destiny when it lands. I'm trying to score a present or two for her to find when she returns.

I'll join you, no mic though watching some good ol' Yu Yu Hakusho~(I don't need NF but I'll help out~ So if anyone who needs NF needs my spot, lemme know)

That's a nice thing to do, hope you get something good and not shards or energies.

Stop killing everyone unstabie and vaalbar, leave something for rasengan and private :p

That's about the gist of it. I don't know how many times I popped my golden gun just to find out that they cleared the room during my animation.

Thanks for the run guys. Gaf even makes PvP fun.

I dropped into a random match real quick and finished my bounty. That fully leveled all of the perk bubbles on my The Last Word, so all I need are the attack bubbles now. Nothing of more from the purple engrams.

GhaleonEB

Thanks for the run, guys. Sorry for being so sloppy on the first take, episode 2: Back the Fuck Up Edition went much smoother. :)

Shame we blanked on the rewards, but hey. Vanguard.

Sorry I didn't have a mic, way past everyone's bedtime.

That's a nice thing to do, hope you get something good and not shards or energies.

8 energies. :(

She got burned out running CE over and over to get to level 32. I've been soloing the Abyss on normal and hard for a couple weeks each reset, and after this week she'll have enough to hit 32 upon signing in. She's also going to find her bounty list filled with 10x completed bounties for 5k XP each, and a dozen or so public event packages at the post. Should be enough to level her Suros pretty good, which is what she'd wanted for months before the grind got to her. Loving father. Caring husband. Secret octopus.

Thanks for the run, guys. Sorry for being so sloppy on the first take, episode 2: Back the Fuck Up Edition went much smoother. :)

Shame we blanked on the rewards, but hey. Vanguard.

Sorry I didn't have a mic, way past everyone's bedtime.

Ah it's fine, I messed up the first time because I was out in the open instead of being by the ridge. And yeah, lame reward, BUT HEY THEY'RE WORTH GLIMMER NOW SO LIKE....

mfn_pie

Sorry that the nightfall I joined in on I got merked by that captain when I was the last guardian standing. Run after that went well. Thanks for the run!

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
I almost threw my controller when some guy stopped my unbroken streak at 21 kills. Would've been another flawless Rumble match. God, I love PvP lol.

TheOddOne

She got burned out running CE over and over to get to level 32. I've been soloing the Abyss on normal and hard for a couple weeks each reset, and after this week she'll have enough to hit 32 upon signing in. She's also going to find her bounty list filled with 10x completed bounties for 5k XP each, and a dozen or so public event packages at the post. Should be enough to level her Suros pretty good, which is what she'd wanted for months before the grind got to her. Loving father. Caring husband. Secret octopus.
You-The-Real-MVP.jpg

DocSeuss

Sure I'll do one with ya~If anyone wants join, jump on me we have room for one more. Late night nightfalling before the reset~

Sorry that the nightfall I joined in on I got merked by that captain when I was the last guardian standing. Run after that went well. Thanks for the run!

Thanks, ya'll. Always hate it when victory gets snatched away like that (I should have brought better guns, my bad); I really appreciate the first.

I think I'ma pass on reset raiding/NFing, the sandmans getting to me~ WHOEVER PICKS UP THE RELIC IN DEATHJRS GROUP, MAKE SURE TO DIE, FOR ME!

Simonnnnn

So I've grinded on crucible all week and my brother plays it for one night last night and gets thunderlord while I've had nothing. Fuck you RNG hahaha

T

Decent NeoGAF mod
add that to the list

8 energies = 2100 glimmer or 4 motes of light. Not that bad :p

you guys have forgotten how gaf crucible trains work

e1058c19841f773e4efe235c813cc78b.png

Haha I know, I'll be hoping on the train when ToO is avaiable. Don't care for Iron banner.

Damn, sad I missed this Terminus chance. Really wanted to see the changes but don't feel like doing those jumps again, pretty tricky.

I should post some old Terminus pics/gifs.

Kartik has great platforming skills, he can get up there with a warlock easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom