• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unstable

I'm down for Nightfall x3 if anyone's game. Not sure If I managed to squeeze into Drizzay's Raid team this time, but if I did I'll knock those out too.

Ji66a-Man

I did an Eliminate the Target public event in the Hollows while doing the Mars Patrols bounty, then went to the Buried City to pick up another patrol. That patrol brought me back to the Hollows where another Eliminate the Target public event spawned again. That's the first time I've seen another public event spawn in the same zone after I've left then returned.

TheOddOne

I don't understand you, Jef, I don't understand you at all sometimes.
That is nothing, I don't even get myself sometimes.

panda-rocking-horse.gif

You summoned me?

I need dat Gorgons aswell later today.
Well this is awkward.

I did an Eliminate the Target public event in the Hollows while doing the Mars Patrols bounty, then went to the Buried City to pick up another patrol. That patrol brought me back to the Hollows where another Eliminate the Target public event spawned again. That's the first time I've seen another public event spawn in the same zone after I've left then returned.
What annoys me is when a patrol beacon is forced to change from a Target Elimination because you complete one in the bubble to which it's pointing. Every time you go to Patrol the Cosmodrome and there are two Elimination beacons in The Steppes where you spawn, you will always only be able to do one, because they all point to The Breach, and you can't kill the taget in The Breach without someone in your fireteam being in The Breach.

No ETA or smth? Just to mess with the reset glitch? Meh...

i thought i heard 10 am?

don't remember if that was EST or what

edit; yeah its in the weekly update

“What about Lord Saladin?”

The next Iron Banner will begin at 10AM Pacific on Tuesday, April 28th.

feather warlock helm exotic
armanterium
Badger Col with extremely high impact/maxed out range(Sendit+Range Finder).

into the trash it all goes

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
thanks for the runs guys

i can't remember the last time i did a nightfall and got exactly what i wanted twice lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom