• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blazeuk

Another rubbish week of NF's; 9 energy, an awful fusion rifle and an even worse badger scout rifle. No Backup Plans and Alpha Lupi titan chest elude me once again.

Desperate to do this before going to work.

Xbox one - ChickenShizzle

I just did mine, otherwise I'd help you out. Have you added yourself to the Xbone list I put on the first page? Just add everyone there, you'll always have people online to play with.

Nuszka

So what are the chances of getting Don't Touch Me for my hunter from NF 2 weeks in a row? Pretty slim ? Some how it happened lol.

Completed the Crucible portion of the Thorn bounty last night. I thought I was done and discovered I also had to do a strike. I invited two friends to join me and it turned out that they both needed the same strike for their Thorn bounties! I am glad they came along as this level 26 strike was much more challenging than I anticipated. But now Thorn is mine! 😀

I will be jumping on in about 20-minutes if anyone is looking to do 3 x NF plus 3 x Weekly. PSN Zyzomys

Cheers

Anybody have Normal Gorgon CP? I know Kartik saved it but think he's offline now... We managed to save every other CP and forgot to update that one for the week o_O

Nuszka

Ok so playing this NF on remote play with wife next to you looking for attention does not bode well for my teammates , sorry Nami about my piss poor performance lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom