• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaegar

Nothing worse than being stuck working 14 hour night shifts on reset day (through Thursday night). I really want to try for Fatebringer and introduce Omnigull to my gjally, but won't be able to even log on until Friday night.

Lnkn52

Nothing worse than being stuck working 14 hour night shifts on reset day (through Thursday night). I really want to try for Fatebringer and introduce Omnigull to my gjally, but won't be able to even log on until Friday night.

Don't worry about it so much. This past weekend I did VoG HM 3x without even planning it. There are going to be alot of people still playing this weekend looking for those same items.

Rhaegar

Don't worry about it so much. This past weekend I did VoG HM 3x without even planning it. There are going to be alot of people still playing this weekend looking for those same items.

Good call. I'm hoping I can at least log on for 15-30 minutes most of these days to run bounties for my level 29 Hunter. Just need some more vanguard rep to pick up the chest piece I need to hit 31. Then I can finally run everything x3!

Yep and people want raid matchmaking lol

I can't think of anything worse. :lol

By the way:

sYxWoZL.jpg

Zoidberg

Ran a weekly with someone using no solar weapons, who only seemed to use P&T the whole run. They also got lost when you go out past Skywatch somewhere and reappeared when Omni was past half health. There are some interesting players out there for sure...

Also, Mythoclast is a machine on solar burns. I'd go so far to say it's better than the gally I don't have.

patchday

Goddamn, we would've taken Omnigul down in fifteen seconds if one of my teammates didn't get himself blown up and the other decided to hide in a cupboard.

I had the amount of kills the other guys had combined. Weekly matchmaking is a joke.

I've faired pretty well with weekly matchmaking. I usually at least log on to casually run one of those at least once a week. Haven't had any issues so far. Now once there was only two of us and the other guy quit but it was pretty much right at the beginning. Always surprises me to read bout such bad luck. But I think I'm just blessed :)

I've never felt that anything was truly unfair in PvP until I started running with Radiant Dance Machines + Midas + Blade Dancer

you are already dead reading this

Eh? So radiant machines is actually useful? I purchased them on a whim from Xur the other day but never really planned to use them. Maybe I'll check them out at some point when I play

[edit]
http://i.imgur.com/sYxWoZL.jpg[/IMG]

Looks just like my Hunter to be honest even with same shader. Be glad when new expansion comes out so we will all have the chance to look different

(Ah maybe you just hit 32)

down 2 orth

Some people talking about NM Crota so I'll just get a list going and let's see if we can get six of us!

1. positivevibr8ion

Thanks again to NoThru and Kaijuseijin.

Haul for NF was my third Knucklehead Radar (better stats though at 127 STR, so a keeper), 12 coins, and an Armamentarium (which I thought I already had but I guess not; 123 DIC).

Kaiju has me jealous with that 4th Horseman drop and NoThru with those ballerhorns

Waiting for narmer and drizz to post "omg yolo horn" & "omg thundalawd"
OMG third Yolohorn! No more switching!

Two exotic shards too!

Thanks to Arkk and Kaiju. Also to Outlaw for letting me join at Omni. I had to disconnect from my first Nightfall this morning so I missed out on the loot, so that was perfect.

Zoidberg

Sorry Bombastic. Wasn't ignoring you. I was just trying to sneak 1 game in before I left for work.

Also, I thought Iron Banner was this week?

It is, it just starts later. It seems to be their way of removing the cheese, as you'd need to stay online for around 8 hours without going to the tower or being booted.

down 2 orth

1. positivevibr8ion
2. blazeuk
3. Zoidberg (jiza88)
4. Gorilla
5. Caine
6. Hedera

Ok friend requests have been sent out, lets do this.

noomi

OMG third Yolohorn! No more switching!

Two exotic shards too!

Thanks to Arkk and Kaiju. Also to Outlaw for letting me join at Omni. I had to disconnect from my first Nightfall this morning so I missed out on the loot, so that was perfect.

haha, congrats man! How's the crux hunt going by the way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom