• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG third Yolohorn! No more switching!

Two exotic shards too!

Thanks to Arkk and Kaiju. Also to Outlaw for letting me join at Omni. I had to disconnect from my first Nightfall this morning so I missed out on the loot, so that was perfect.
No probs friend. Glad all three of us got exotics.

just get in thier and defend those confuxes!

images

youll only have to do it once

Tuesday is bring your Vita to the office day.

if IT catches me with my cell phone out I get a stern talking to. must be nice...

I'm at work where they block out all the info/entertainment sites

Can anyone tell me what weapons can be bought in this weeks Iron Banner, I know we are getting the helmets

Bradach

It's great the VoG has become relevant again since the upgrade announcement.

It makes getting checkpoints difficult though as everyone actually plays VoG!

how do you find out how many posts you have the thread?

also, does NF exp boost count towards IB rep gains?

If you're on a pc/laptop go to the community page and then click on the amount of replies next to the Destiny OT, that should give you an overview of who posted in the thread

ich00

Tuesday is bring your Vita to the office day.

Wish I could do this. The one time I did I couldn't stay connected long enough to actually do anything. I have to look into tethering from my phone, I'm sure there's a way to take advantage of my unlimited data somehow.

LTWood12

Wish I could do this. The one time I did I couldn't stay connected long enough to actually do anything. I have to look into tethering from my phone, I'm sure there's a way to take advantage of my unlimited data somehow.

Me and T-44 are going to be on tonight and mostly up for whatever. I'll check in w/ stb later when he posts, but we'll be up for the normal reset stuff.

Carn82

Anyone know this? I currently have a disc version of Destiny; but I might just buy a digital version down the line when it's on sale or something; just so I wont have to switch discs. Yes, I'm lazy like that. But how would that go? Just remove your current install, buy the game from PSN and re-install + download 302181 patches+updates?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
All burn/solar burn on nightfall/weekly? Nice. I actually love the strike with these modifiers.

And Iron Banner is actually on? What's for sale?

Had a couple rough games of Rumble last night and then one very close win before bed. Didn't realize until seeing the results that I was up against a fireteam of three boosting one of their own in there, felt quite nice to eke that win out.
I do love Rumble, personally. The pace is much more suitable for me than the 6v6 modes tend to be, and a lot of the maps shine when they're not pretending to have "sides" for each time. Much easier for me to get a feel for each of the individual threats by the end of the match too. Still my favorite mode, followed by Salvage and then Skirmish, then Clash (with GAF crews of course).

All burn/solar burn on nightfall/weekly? Nice. I actually love the strike with these modifiers.

Had a couple rough games of Rumble last night and then one very close win before bed. Didn't realize until seeing the results that I was up against a fireteam of three boosting one of their own in there, felt quite nice to eke that win out.

I do love Rumble, personally. The pace is much more suitable for me than the 6v6 modes tend to be, and a lot of the maps shine when they're not pretending to have "sides" for each time. Much easier for me to get a feel for each of the individual threats by the end of the match too. Still my favorite mode, followed by Salvage and then Skirmish, then Clash (with GAF crews of course).

Me too! I feel like we're the only two people on GAF...

LTWood12

Hey Hawk I'm sorry again that I couldn't help you out w/ Sword School. Were you guys able to get it done?

Me too! I feel like we're the only two people on GAF...

Rumble is great. It's much more likely to get my adrenaline going than any other playlist. It's also the gametype where losing doesn't feel like losing. Like, a loss in Rumble doesn't feel anyone near as disappointing as a loss in anything else.

Just did Crota and VoG hard and actually got good drops from both... finally got Word of Crota, the class item for the Warlock, and the chest plate! Then on VoG I got 3 pieces of raid gear (so now I have full raid gear for my warlock) and the Fatebringer! Anyone down to do Nightfall on Xbox One? Add me, CryingFreemanYo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom