• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I've probably only done a handful of NM Atheon kills. Mainly stick to HM. I like the look of the shader though and always wondered why I have never had it drop haha!

Shito

So, the Trial of Osiris stream reveal is today, right?
Is it at the same time as last week? I'm not really interested all that much in it (I don't like PVP), but it was a pretty good time slot for us Europeans last time, so I could always give it a look. ^^

Bradach

So, the Trial of Osiris stream reveal is today, right?
Is it at the same time as last week? I'm not really interested all that much in it (I don't like PVP), but it was a pretty good time slot for us Europeans last time, so I could always give it a look. ^^
I'm in the same boat. Little interest in PvP but I'll watch anyway cos it's HoW and new

Just wouldn't feel like reset raiding without at least one of these moments. Chatterwhite hype!

t3IukP7.gif

Yeah you still need it ?

I do but I just signed off. Was going to message you but my eyes couldn't stay open any longer. Just a long day at work and I really didn't get to my usual reset stuff till late tonight. I can grab it from you tomorrow if you still have it. Thanks

During the trailers, there used to be a meter for the next mote of light, but they removed it from the final build. The Phoebes gif that you quoted, that's from pre-release.

Makes sense. Would've been annoying having that on screen at all times.

Shit, I wish the rest of the HUD would fade away.

jem0208

So I just got this game and I genuinely have no idea what's going on. At the moment I'm running around killing Fallen and doing bounties.

Is there any good starter guides around? I skimmed through the tips thing in the OP but that just said lots of words which I don't really understand :3

Maddocks

two disappointed nightfalls and crotas later, I need my heart broken more. anyone have the gorgon checkpoint in normal and hard?

JimPanzer

bah, I hate that the whole game centers around instant deaths if you are just one level below the recommended. After sucking me in for one day again, the damn daily makes me want to quit. FFS.

Shito

So I just got this game and I genuinely have no idea what's going on. At the moment I'm running around killing Fallen and doing bounties.

Is there any good starter guides around? I skimmed through the tips thing in the OP but that just said lots of words which I don't really understand :3
Just enjoy the ride for the moment and come back to the guides in the OP once you have played more / are nearing level 20. :)
You really can't do wrong in the game, the only advice you should follow is to start levelling up your vanguard reputation as soon and as much as possible, because you need to be rank 2 to buy armors and rank 3 to buy weapons.

Simonnnnn

You mean spec for armor in the sub class? That always matters even in regular crucible. Spec for full armor. Makes you survive trip mines unless they are directly stuck to you etc.

Yeah that's the one, so I should be looking to have armor and recovery as high as possible?

noomi

Wouldn't be right without popping in and saying good morning!

GOOD MORNING DGAF!

Excited to see what Bungie has in store for us today, twitch stream will be the same time as last week, right?

bah, I hate that the whole game centers around instant deaths if you are just one level below the recommended. After sucking me in for one day again, the damn daily makes me want to quit. FFS.
Damn. Wish I would've seen this. I would've had you just join me. That daily is fucking rough if you're below 30

What level are you? Class? What is your gamertag?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom