• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting one good teammate helps. Did that on one Saturday but I don't think it's just caps I think of you disable the other team's probe it counts? Read: it didn't take that awfully long iirc

Thanks, my first team was bad. I appreciate the response.

I am horrible at PVP as my fellow IB train GAF crew from yesterday can tell you.

I thought the triple play would be the hardest but I lucked out on that one yesterday.

GutZ31

So I should level them (meaning unlock the bubbles) but don't upgrade them via Xur until HoW and then upgrade them once all the way?
Don't use Xur at all. He will become irrelevant come HoW.

Just unlock the bubbles, don't spend any money on the unlocked bubbles unless you plan on using the weapon in the mean time.

Interesting. I'm mostly a PvE guy, so I'll have to try out the explosive rounds when I unlock it. My Hunter was primarily a Bladedancer, but I got the Arachnid from a Xur exotic engram and since it supports the Golden Gun, I figure I might as well.

Everything about the Gunslinger feels like it has to be purposeful and aggressive, whereas I usually play my other characters in a much more reactionary way, popping Super when things go sideways, throwing out a grenade when something big is charging over the hill to eat me, ect.

I kind of enjoy the change of pace, but it's been an awkward adjustment.
I think it's important to recognize that Golden Gun won't one-shot majors. Use it on mobs and when majors/ultra are weakened.

Personally, I prefer bladedancer in PVE. It's just better. In PVP, it's more of a playstyle thing.

Don't use Xur at all. He will become irrelevant come HoW.

Just unlock the bubbles, don't spend any money on the unlocked bubbles unless you plan on using the weapon in the mean time.

I actually wonder how Bungie will keep him relevant, of course he will start selling the newer exotics but even then I don't think people will care as much. I have so many strange coins. . please Xur take them.

I am a huge fan of Hand Cannons.

With that said. TLW needs to be toned the hell down or removed from crucible. Bad players like me just aim for the chest pop 3 rounds and move on.

Point and click easy kills should not exist.

LTWood12

I am a huge fan of Hand Cannons.

With that said. TLW needs to be toned the hell down or removed from crucible. Bad players like me just aim for the chest pop 3 rounds and move on.

Point and click easy kills should not exist.

I disagree. I think you're better than you think you are, and I also think there are A TON of shitty players playing PVP right now.

Zoba, please tell me you didn't ether baby blue. Its in your vault on a lvl1 character or something right?

i think you guys are missing the point

when you're quitting a bad habit, you don't stash the habit on the top shelf of a secret closet behind a library shelf even if you've barricaded the doors, thrown away the key, and brainwashed yourself to forget you put it there to begin with.

ich00

Alrighty A(lt)-Team 9:30ish PM EST

Itinerary
- 1x NM CE full ??
- 3x NM Deathsinger and Crota kill
- Gorgon's chest NM (kas has this)
- Gorgon's chest HM (kas has this)
- 1x HM VoG full (let's get those Fatebringers, guys!)
- 3x Atheon kill

and the roster:
1) ich00 (PSN ichabod00)
2) Hung Wei Lo (PSN Kinezo)
3) kazeshini (PSN rasengan1337)
4) Deku Tree (PSN DekuBleep)
5) T-44
6) Narmer212 (PSN GKW212)

7) austinjohnson24 (VoG)
8) blodhgarm15 (VoG)

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the good times last night. I'll say unlike stb's group our raids where a bit trying, if nothing else. Still we got some good laughs in. Deku did an awesome job as sword ninja for us, when we weren't blowing each other up with rockets. Despite VoG's best efforts to stop us, we did get though for a clear and get one Atheon kill in.

Narmer was able to correctly predict the future and Kaz got his Gjallarhorn, otherwise I don't think much of note was gotten, but I'd say that was worth the price of admission.

Thanks again guys!

when you're quitting a bad habit, you don't stash the habit on the top shelf of a secret closet behind a library shelf even if you've barricaded the doors, thrown away the key, and brainwashed yourself to forget you put it there to begin with.

You're right of course, it is just something I can't relate too. Hope things work out for you.

Will the Trials reveal change your mind?

Homeboyd

I'm not experiencing any brokenness. I was pulling off 10+ Hammer shots frequently on Atheon last night w/out a reload.
Yeah it's not broken 100% of the time.

I had 3 instances of white nail not working on a walker IN A ROW, where I landed crits with each and every shot. Tried to record it but missed it.

It's broken.

phen0m24

Z you're a better man than I. I hope your projects are moving forward with gusto. Bravo man, bravo

TheOddOne

He received a Dragon Breath for being dead last on the team. I don't see how this isn't a fair punishment for him.
animation13juml.gif

noomi

I don't know if Drizz is around, but the twitch chat room he created last week is still there if anyone wants to join...

DestinyGAF = The Best

I can send out invites to peeps if you give me your twitch name

ocean

Banned
Yeah it's not broken 100% of the time.

I had 3 instances of white nail not working on a walker IN A ROW, where I landed crits with each and every shot. Tried to record it but missed it.

It's broken.
I've only had it obviously fail on me when it shouldnt've once. It's a shame some users have worse luck. Like my Ruin Wins just don't work at all. I equip them and I go a full Strike with literally zero purple ammo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom