• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am Legend !

qSb7JUF.jpg

That is awesome, Ghosts and Salvage was all you needed right?

I am glad I got to be there when we did flawless raid.

I don't know if Drizz is around, but the twitch chat room he created last week is still there if anyone wants to join...

DestinyGAF = The Best

I can send out invites to peeps if you give me your twitch name

I'd love an invite. I'm captscience on twitch.

Thanks Noomi!

Yep those two were the only trophies I needed. It was a relief to find out that I didn't have to collect all the ghosts but just the first 50.

Yeah, I went on a Ghost scouting mission and a huge weight was lifted when I hit the 50th ghost... I guess readers are leaders I just assumed that I had to have all the ghosts.

Oh and for those ghost hunters out there, get the ghost in the IB area of the tower.

noomi

Everyone come join the great dgaf twitch chat , come one come all.

Namikaze01

I'd love an invite. I'm captscience on twitch.

Thanks Noomi!

Okay, add me in. Same name as here. When is the stream supposed to start?

Sent invites to all you guys, I believe the little notification to join should show up in the upper right somewhere where the chat options are?

Can anyone help me out with a link to the stream

http://www.twitch.tv/bungie

Ophelion

I think it's important to recognize that Golden Gun won't one-shot majors. Use it on mobs and when majors/ultra are weakened.

Personally, I prefer bladedancer in PVE. It's just better. In PVP, it's more of a playstyle thing.

Well, I figured I'd give Gunslinger a chance for my PvE play because I feel like I have at least a 50% chance of getting my block knocked off when popping super as a Bladedancer in general and the Gunslinger super feels safer (even if it also feels much weaker.) Whether that makes the difference for me in losing arcbolt grenade and invisibility...well, the jury is still out. But it's good to try new things!

GutZ31

Confirmed!

You do NOT need to fully level an exotic(possibly legendary as well), just the ascend bubble to get 365 attack.

The guy running warlock had a non-fully leveled MIDA-Multitool with 365 attack.

I may have spoken too soon. This may be incorrect considering everything is instantly able to be leveled in this feed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom