• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Our statistics show that shotguns are very popular, maybe we should capitalize on that.*

Thanks, statistics.

343 must have given them some pointers

meltdo12.jpg

this was actually the first thing i thought of

i'm primarily a gunslinger though, so maybe i'm just claustrophobic.

A_Gorilla

Banned
No matchmaking is a bummer but it is to be expected at this point. Thank God though that you get double the crucible marks now. this will help a lot with getting faction stuff. still wish we could use Vanguard word instead but this is a step in the right direction.

LTWood12

No matchmaking is a bummer but it is to be expected at this point. Thank God though that you get double the crucible marks now. this will help a lot with getting faction stuff. still wish we could use Vanguard word instead but this is a step in the right direction.

Amen to this.

Double Marks in crucible? Is that all game modes or just ToO since it is a longer match?

why should prison of elders have matchmaking?

night falls don't even have matchmaking

and if you want it be more than a "glorified horde mode" that seems even less reason to have matchmaking...

So We're half way through reveals

how would you guys rate the streams so far?

Reef reveal-9/10
Trial of Osiris Stream-Fuck you/10
PoE-???/10

All I know is if Prison of Elders turns out to be a glorified horde mode and doesn't have matchmaking, I'm going to be pissed.

prepare to be pissed. I thuoght I already heard it doesnt have MM. better to run with friends and gaffers anyway. but I could see how something seemingly simple doesnt have MM i could cuase folks to rage. I also heard it was "raid like" or "raid length". cant remember which

why should prison of elders have matchmaking?

night falls don't even have matchmaking

and if you want it be more than a "glorified horde mode" that seems even less reason to have matchmaking...

First of all Nightfall SHOULD have matchmaking. Second, I said IF it's a glorified horde mode, it should have matchmaking since I can't imagine that needing any special Raid level teamwork. I'll reserve judgement until we know though.

So We're half way through reveals

how would you guys rate the streams so far?

Reef reveal-9/10
Trial of Osiris Stream-Fuck you/10
PoE-???/10

I would also rate
upgrade system 11/10

im sure there are going to be plenty of players here that will play the hell out trials. its sad thuogh, I wanted so much to walk like an egyptian

images

I would also rate
upgrade system 11/10

im sure there are going to be plenty of players here that will play the hell out trials. its sad thuogh, I wanted so much to walk like an egyptian

images

Man, this makes me miss the Halo 3 days. Playing as a team full of elites on Standoff, we'd always sing "Open the Door, Get on the Floor, Everybody walk the Dinosuar!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom