• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

border

Supplemental doesn't mean guaranteed.

I suspect "supplemental drops" means guaranteed in this sense -- in the same way that engrams and ascendent materials are supplemental drops to the Daily Heroic. They'd be items that you get as a supplement to the non-guaranteed random drops. At least that's what I'm hoping -- we are definitely in need of some clarification.

mfn_pie

I should be home soon, got a few things to take care of for tomorrow then I'll be on. Would like to finish the HM VOG and then do whatever.

Stratn

I wonder if accedant shards/energies are going to be dropped from the night fall loot tables now?

That would make me so freaking happy!

So dataminers believe there are 3 sets of ToO gear:

Watcher set (Drops during ToO)
Of the Exile set (Egyptian themed, already level 34 light--Bought from the NPC)
and a set that doesn't have a homogenous nomenclature (No clue how to obtain)

I knew suppression grenades were good in pvp, but they're even better in pve. Wizards can't do anything lol. Using it against Omnigul was amazing. Never using magnetic grenade again!

Deku Tree

So I got into an IB match where within like the first minute my whole rando team was getting supered instakilled. And then after the first one it was like the a big super chain. We were getting slaughtered. If you get a lot of kills and chain supers can you really go super crazy like that? Or can players cheat somehow to build up their super meter very fast?

spyder_ur

Well haven't played for a while and I am rusty. I'll get it back though. I can't say I lov the changes they made to PvP but I'll adjust. Will be looking for an IB group in an hour or so if one is forming.

Rerolled my felwinter's lie with these perks, keeper or not?

Tier 1:
Luck in the Champer

Tier 2:
Field Scout
Hammer Forged
High Caliber Rounds

Tier 3:
Crowd Control

Does anybody need to do the Weekly? I just realized I don't have it unlocked yet on my alts :(

Need to do it sometime, but this it IB week!

Edit: Top of Page blessings to all my GAF peeps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom