• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tawpgun

Jesus wtf

Bpi6kLn.png

Does anybody need to do the Weekly? I just realized I don't have it unlocked yet on my alts :(

Need to do it sometime, but this it IB week!

Edit: Top of Page blessings to all my GAF peeps!
I still need it. Send me a FR if you want to group up and I'll log on. PSN: Darknyss

Ridli

Looking to start/join an Iron Banner Train. Lets get that rep.

PSN
1. RidliMM (me)
2. Bengeance25
3. Smallwind
4. Positivevibrations
5. robertlebrone
6. Absolution

We full

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I'm playing IB and at the end of a match the battle feed said I got a legendary called Crucible... Is that an actual thing? Nothing got added to my inventory.

I'm playing IB and at the end of a match the battle feed said I got a legendary called Crucible... Is that an actual thing? Nothing got added to my inventory.

It just means you finished ranking up your Crucible rep. Just check the postmaster at the tower, you should have a package.

ERMint13

I wish there was a way to turn off certain rewards. The crucible shaders are annoying when you have full shaders. It's annoying to have to vault your good shaders just to delete the same 2 crap rewards.

Axoman

Sweet, I'll add you back, though I'll honestly want to play ToO with people who're good at PvP. We can play Prisons of Elders tho!

I'm not terrible, I can usually hold my own. I just don't feel I'm good enough to carry a team, but can be a good teammate and communicate well

shem935

Banned
It is.... It was a close game we almost came back but he Fkn blew it

These are the moments that define you destiny play time. Ones of abject confusion, disappointment, and the sneaking suspicion that everything is working as intended.
Sorry man. Your day will come. Persevere and rise above. Will make getting your own Tlord so much more satisfying.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not terrible, I can usually hold my own. I just don't feel I'm good enough to carry a team, but can be a good teammate and communicate well
Sweet, let's party up and see how it goes sometime.

It just means you finished ranking up your Crucible rep. Just check the postmaster at the tower, you should have a package.
Ah, cool, good to know!

I was thinking about trying Destiny again. One question - are the best items only obtainable from raids? I have zero interest in doing raids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom