• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackjaw

Is your friend going to bail out as soon as you join due to wife aggro?

Hahah nah he is good for a while I believe..but who knows...prob an hour before the timer goes off

We're going to play for for a bit, feel free to ninja invite if a spot opens!

Anastasis

With the announcements last week and today, I keep changing my mind on what to do next. I'm just trying to be efficient as I don't have a lot of time to game (2 kids under 4 years of age).

I have exotics to level, but I think it would be better to wait to just ascend them off the bat and see how much XP HoW will take to get those nodes unlocked.

I was finally thinking about trying to tackle my Thorn bounty, but I stink at PvP and think I'll wait for double the rewards: also coming with HoW.

Can't complain though, seems HoW will take a lot of the nastiness out of the grind and show a little more carrot to keep us going.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
1. positivevibr8ion
2. mfn_pie
3. RedFury03
4. SmallWind

Two more spots for Vog NM

Mfn called it a night after several attempts at the spire LOL

Mind if I take his spot?

BiGBoSSMK23

squadr0n

So is there still a horde type mode coming in the house of wolves? Today they showed off the trials of Osiris which I thought was supposed to be the horde mode but ended up being a 3v3 thing. This addon is definetly not what I want and I hope they have atleast one more add on coming before the team as a whole moves to Destiny 2.

hydruxo

So is there still a horde type mode coming in the house of wolves? Today they showed off the trials of Osiris which I thought was supposed to be the horde mode but ended up being a 3v3 thing. This addon is definetly not what I want and I hope they have atleast one more add on coming before the team as a whole moves to Destiny 2.

Trials was always supposed to be a 3v3 mode. They're revealing Prison of Elders next week and that's speculated to be somewhat of a horde mode but we don't know for sure what it's going to be yet.

squadr0n

Trials was always supposed to be a 3v3 mode. They're revealing Prison of Elders next week and that's speculated to be somewhat of a horde mode but we don't know for sure what it's going to be yet.

Ok nice, I guess I got those 2 mixed up in my head. I seriously hope the Prison of Elders makes up for not having a raid. If its fun and still challenging, not having a raid will be no big deal as this will probably net some good drops too. Just please have a matchmaking option. Im so tired of the you need to find a team to play with because reasons. Most of the people I played with are long gone and finding new people to play with just because they dont want match making is such a pain imo.

JimPanzer

So as I gather for someone who doesn't play much PvP there's not much in HoW, right? Only a few new missions, no new raid, no horde mode etc? Guess that means I'm out (again) :/

Edit: ok, the quote above answers my question about horde mode, I'll wait a bit until deciding

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Does the Mida Multitool increase your movement speed anytime it's equipped or only when you have it in your hands?

GhaleonEB

Does the Mida Multitool increase your movement speed anytime it's equipped or only when you have it in your hands?

When it's equipped. Try pairing it with Radiant Dance Machines.

Also:

CD0HEmTUsAALOMk.jpg

:\

Going solo or with 1-2 others is working out in IB. Less lag, getting matched with teams who know what to do. Haven't lost yet today doing this.

Almost quit a match when I spawned in losing 4,000 pts, but we ended up trip capping them and won by 4,000 ourselves. Not sure what's up with matchmaking. Could never have done this in previous IB's.

Zoidberg

Going solo or with 1-2 others is working out in IB. Less lag, getting matched with teams who know what to do. Haven't lost yet today doing this.

Almost quit a match when I spawned in losing 4,000 pts, but we ended up trip capping them and won by 4,000 ourselves. Not sure what's up with matchmaking. Could never have done this in previous IB's.

I've started staying in my matches until the end regardless, I've had some really unexpected turn arounds during IB with all the pre-made teams. Had one last night where everyone but me left on my team, I was alone for probably 2 minutes getting hunted by a team of 6. Another team of 5 got put in and we ended up winning by 100pts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom