• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeOak

CDzyfgMVIAIVGYj.jpg:large

Forget all the other 34 light armor, there is only one true king.

The hunter armor looks BUTTUGLY.

Jesus, after the awesome VoG armor, the rest are meh

Namikaze1

Path of the Hawk aka that one clan people think Hawkian made

Clans are mostly used for acquiring the Strike and Raid clan fire team trophies, but they can also be a good way to keep in touch with DGAF'ers. Not to mention a fun addition to your in-game emblem!

Many of them are accessible without requiring Admin approval. Simply click "Request to Join" which will then change to read "Set as Active Clan." Click it once more and you will be an official clan member!
NeoGAF Around the World = best clan
.....................it might as well be the official clan name...

DestinyGAF
RaidGAF
NeoGAF Around the World
GAF Raiders
Shoot First Kiss Later
Achieve Trophies GAF
Sword Wielders
Team Epic Sax
Muppet Labs
Path of the Hawk aka that one clan people think Hawkian made

Clans are mostly used for acquiring the Strike and Raid clan fire team trophies, but they can also be a good way to keep in touch with DGAF'ers. Not to mention a fun addition to your in-game emblem!

Many of them are accessible without requiring Admin approval. Simply click "Request to Join" which will then change to read "Set as Active Clan." Click it once more and you will be an official clan member!
NeoGAF Around the World = best clan

Its Amateur Hour should be listed. Maybe.

(And yes, part of the joke it that the grammar is amateur hour as well)

hydruxo

The hunter armor looks BUTTUGLY.

Jesus, after the awesome VoG armor, the rest are meh

Nah not even the Hunter vog armor looks good, it's just random asymmetrical pieces of metal. I honestly think whatever artists at Bungie design the armor just despise Hunters because we never get any cool looking gear compared to Warlocks and Titans.

nOoblet16

Been observing some absurd stuff in Blind Watch. Team holds B and C and thrnsuddenyl whole team starts spawning at A for no particular reason.

Some random the caps A and we continue to spawn at A and then the game starts spawning enemies behind us at A...

What the fuck ?

Been observing some absurd stuff in Blind Watch. Team holds B and C and thrnsuddenyl whole team starts spawning at A for no particular reason.

Some random the caps A and we continue to spawn at A and then the game starts spawning enemies behind us at A...

What the fuck ?

Spawn system has nothing at all to do with which points a team holds. It's completely based on the location of the players in the game. So you started spawning A because one or more people on your team pushed too far ahead into A territory instead of sitting back on B and C. Also if the other team pushes hard enough onto C they can force you to start spawning A if you don't have enough people back there to kick them out.

Same thing can happen in reverse for them to start spawning A after that, doesn't have anything to do with capping A or not. Your team pushed hard enough back to C and/or other team moved too far forward to A so they started spawning there again.

Spawns can get really jacked up when people push too far forward so you might have a few jacked up spawns before everyone falls back and re-establishes the proper spawn spots.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
Okay so someone from DGAF who shall not be named pulled a pretty fucking dickish move on me earlier on NF.

I joined their fireteam of 2 and get removed mid loading screen. Thinking I got disconnected or they kicked me to make room for someone else (in which case kicking me again would get me to take the hint), I join again only to find out they're already almost to Omnigul.

Everything goes seemingly fine up until I down Omnigul and they kick me before the results come up.
I got nothing except the XP boost. I'm pretty sure any strange coins/engrams/gear I could have gotten I can't get now that it counts the NF as "done".

Again, dickbag move.

Lima

Jesh reached rank 5 on Titan and Hunter is level 4. Think I'm gonna get the Hunter to 5 on Friday and then the Warlock gets all the weekend love.

Okay so someone from DGAF who shall not be named pulled a pretty fucking dickish move on me earlier on NF.

I joined their fireteam of 2 and get removed mid loading screen. Thinking I got disconnected or they kicked me to make room for someone else (in which case kicking me again would get me to take the hint), I join again only to find out they're already almost to Omnigul.

Everything goes seemingly fine up until I down Omnigul and they kick me before the results come up.
I got nothing except the XP boost. I'm pretty sure any strange coins/engrams/gear I could have gotten I can't get now that it counts the NF as "done".

Again, dickbag move.
Name them.

Mindlog

Very quick Atheon Hard 5 man clear. I forgot how fun that encounter is. I hope it gets a harder mode makeover soon. I needed a helmet for my Titan. I got two! And a Mythoclast!
Success!

I even got some games in with my new Final Round Spear. Ridiculous.
Final Round on a three round sniper with Performance Bonus XD

darthbob

Again, dickbag move.

That's pretty shitty. I won't generally kick people unless I tell them that they took a reserved slot in my party, but getting kicked mid NF completion and losing out on loot is worse. Check your Advisor's page here, on the character that you ran it with and see if it shows the NF as being completed.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
That's pretty shitty. I won't generally kick people unless I tell them that they took a reserved slot in my party, but getting kicked mid NF completion and losing out on loot is worse. Check your Advisor's page here, on the character that you ran it with and see if it shows the NF as being completed.

Yep. Shows it's done.

Shows the person I joined as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom