• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zocano

I really hope PoE gets a sweet looking set of gear like that too...

I assume Prison of Elders currency is what you need to buy the Fallen armor for each class.

Also the Titan armor looks great. Horus is great, I just wish I could have the anubis helmet for my Titan ):

The only problem I have with their Titan armor design is they don't have big bulky armor for the female models. It sucks that only male hunters get "bulky" versions of a lot of the armor while female models get like tiny ass shoulder pads a lot of the time.

Okay so someone from DGAF who shall not be named pulled a pretty f$%^ing d!*kish move on me earlier on NF.

I joined their fireteam of 2 and get removed mid loading screen. Thinking I got disconnected or they kicked me to make room for someone else (in which case kicking me again would get me to take the hint), I join again only to find out they're already almost to Omnigul.

Everything goes seemingly fine up until I down Omnigul and they kick me before the results come up.
I got nothing except the XP boost. I'm pretty sure any strange coins/engrams/gear I could have gotten I can't get now that it counts the NF as "done".

Again, d!*kbag move.
wow, that's a first. you should pm them to ensure that it was a connectivity issue. if it wasn't, maybe they didn't recognize you? but then, they should have just kicked you twice. dunno what may have been the motivation.

Guys I figured it out

Titans get Captain-like armor. Big and bulky.
Warlocks get Vandal like armor. Slim and tight.
Hunters get a shank chest piece. Just that. Slows your movement speed by 50%.

Izuna

Banned
Okay so someone from DGAF who shall not be named pulled a pretty fucking dickish move on me earlier on NF.

I joined their fireteam of 2 and get removed mid loading screen. Thinking I got disconnected or they kicked me to make room for someone else (in which case kicking me again would get me to take the hint), I join again only to find out they're already almost to Omnigul.

Everything goes seemingly fine up until I down Omnigul and they kick me before the results come up.
I got nothing except the XP boost. I'm pretty sure any strange coins/engrams/gear I could have gotten I can't get now that it counts the NF as "done".

Again, dickbag move.

Breh you get it the second the countdown starts.

I'd be surprised if you could get the XP boost without getting the marks and the loot drop, although I could be wrong. Sure you didn't get some ass mats or coins and didn't notice since it went into your inventory? Or at your Post master?

Also, I'd try to communicate with people if you're unsure about whether or not they have a spot open, even just sending a quick PSN message or something. Also, like you said it could have just been bad timing for a disconnection. I'm not sure why they'd kick you if Omnigul was already dead and the NF was over...

shaw515

Neo Member
The hunter armor looks BUTTUGLY.

Jesus, after the awesome VoG armor, the rest are meh

I was just thinking "wow, I like that hunter armor"...

giphy.gif

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Mummy Hunter looks dope to me. All the armor looks a little too Egyptian God and not enough sci-fi to me tho.

When Trials of Osiris drops (and the OT will be live since the new expansion will have been released) does DGAF expect to be able to form ToO groups fast and efficiently?

Trying to get 8-9 ToO wins on your first character to get the armor and weapon (and package)

Then only care about at least getting 5 wins for armor on your next character (up until 9 if possible but if not then no sweating)

And then another 5+ wins for the armor of the week on your last character.

Does anyone else agree that this will be feasible for our community, I really want to get all of the ToO armor? It should be easy like people posting:

Looking for ToO Team level 33-34, Goal: 5+ wins (Using x,y,z boons)
  1. Me
  2. Guardian #2
  3. Guardian #3

This is the thanks I get for running sword, lol. Good fast kill everyone. (Only one wipe due to Scrota eating a hundred rockets and laughing it off, smh)

CD4Z3VzUMAA8BPY.jpg:large

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
The spawn locking issue currently affecting Iron Banner will be fixed
Legendary items will be added to post-game reward tables for all Crucible activities
Your first match in the daily featured Crucible activity will earn you a new reward package each week
Reputation and Mark gains will double for each completed Crucible match
Etheric Light has a chance of being included in Iron Banner reward packages for Rank 3 and Rank 5
And, finally, these maps from The Dark Below will become the domain of all and be added to the standard rotation for select playlists:
any objections?

Crucible changes starting with HoW:

• The spawn locking issue currently affecting Iron Banner will be fixed
  • Legendary items will be added to post-game reward tables for all Crucible activities
  • Your first match in the daily featured Crucible activity will earn you a new reward package each week
  • Reputation and Mark gains will double for each completed Crucible match
  • Etheric Light has a chance of being included in Iron Banner reward packages for Rank 3 and Rank 5
  • TDB maps added to standard rotation

GhaleonEB

any objections?

Looks like they are finally addressing the crummy rewards for Crucible play, and adding three maps from TDB for everyone, to help unify the playerbase. That addresses one of the large pitfalls of their DLC approach. I don't play Crucible, but they seem like good changes.

Loving the shirt; I'll order one for my daughter.

This is the thanks I get for running sword, lol. Good fast kill everyone. (Only one wipe due to Scrota eating a hundred rockets and laughing it off, smh)

CD4Z3VzUMAA8BPY.jpg:large

Dude, i dont think anyone has seen as many tlords drop as you without actually recieving it, rumor has it, tomorrows the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom