• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having a tough time right now with my hunter. I keep playing teams of 5-6 which is pretty much a loss most of the time or I get thrown into a game where the team I'm joining is getting smashed on. And what's up with the map selections, I keep playing Shores of Time and Twilight. That's it.

They Nerfed the hell out of Blindwatch and Delphi but you should be seeing Rusted Lands and the 3 smaller maps quite a bit as well. If I'm running Solo IB, I'll watch the Roster screen. If a full team shows up, I bail before takeoff and search for a new game.

I honestly don't have that much of a problem with soloing in PvP, it's all I've done, and I've kept around a 60% w/l ratio. I also only play control,
yeah I'm weird.
A lot of my games are actually fairly close, which makes it a lot more fun. My solo experience in Destiny is much better compared to other games.

Namikaze1

VoG loot this week:

Titan:
Ass
Ass
Found Verdict
Ass
Timebreaker #100
Breezy's Hezen

Warlock:
Ass
Ass
Gauntlets
Vision of Confluence
Chest
Hawkmoon #17
Aspect of Glass or whatever it's called #10

Hunter:
Ass
Ass
Ass
Ass
Gauntlet
Time breaker #999

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Dong train leaving the station folks. I'm planning on playing for most of the night, shoot me a message on XBL if you wanna join. GT = kittens dx.

VoG loot this week:

Titan:
Ass
Ass
Found Verdict
Ass
Timebreaker #100

Warlock:
Ass
Ass
Gauntlets
Vision of Confluence
Chest
Hawkmoon
Aspect of Glass or whatever it's called #10

Hunter:
Ass
Ass
Ass
Ass
Gauntlet
Time breaker #999

I am actually offended that you didn't list the Hezens Vengeance YOU STOLE FROM ME!

Namikaze1

I am actually offended that you didn't list the Hezens Vengeance YOU STOLE FROM ME!
ant-man-huh.gif

I knew I was forgetting something.

But it's not that important to list anyway. :p

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
Thanks for the legit VoG run guys. Sorry for blowing out your ears with my fangirling.

Forever:

"YYYYYESSSS!!!

What'd you get???

BATTLECAGE OF KABR AND SHIP
sweaty-gif.gif

...nice!

- Rapier(BBMK23), 2015.

xboners missing out again

jPP9v4s.png

4MKdxAq.jpg

i have really good feelings about timekeeper. is like shores of time and bastion had a baby and it wasn't dropped on its head.

Jesus are they shipping it or paying somebody to wear it here for you?

Only shipping options available are via UPS, which is insane for a shirt. Just USPS it here for like $2 and let it take a couple of weeks. I don't need it overnight. Totally crazy and a real downer. Unless one of their 500 employees is going to hand deliver it, that'd be neat.

GhaleonEB

I'm going to hop on and shoot things for a bit, but if any raid groups are going - any flavor, I haven't run any this week - I'd love to join.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
Grats :p That must've been a legit shook momentfor you~

You know that feel when you get exactly what you were hoping for knowing how slim the chances were and how eternally long it could take you to get?

Yeah. Dat feel. :)

This game has been sucking my dick. First two weeks of having it: Gjallarhorn and 4th Horseman. First time buying an exotic engram hoping for Armamentarium: have it. Now this.

Something tells me I'm never gonna get Hard Light...

plz RNGsus

I just got a Thunderlord from a random rumble match.....

I JUST GOT FUCKING THUNDERLORD FROM A RANDOM RUMBLE MATCH!!!!!

And I actually won the match, so it felt like a true reward. Granted I won the match off of crossfire points. Kinda made me laugh.

I'm glad the hunt is over though.

BiGBoSSMk23

Is anybody needing a quick NF run?

Need 1 more to get my gf through it :)

Help is appreciated.

EDIT: BiGBoSSMk23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom