• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scoobs

Man... Trying to get back into Pvp in this game and I just can't stand it. Every single thing in the game instantly kills everything. God it's frustrating.

I think I'm just going to have to let it go.. This shit is terrible

Man... Trying to get back into Pvp in this game and I just can't stand it. Every single thing in the game instantly kills everything. God it's frustrating.

I think I'm just going to have to let it go.. This shit is terrible

If you don't have a team to play with, don't even bother. I only go into PvP when I have at least three other people in my team.

Sullichin

Well I stayed up for nothing.

image.php

Some of the best exotic armors + one of the worst exotic weapons. Better than most Xur weekends.I have everything he can possibly sell except Gjallarhorn so Xur always disappoints.

Mengetsu

Was hoping for Ice Breaker cause I can't stand swapping between characters...could only afford one when it was sold the last time :/

You guys calling Hard Light the worst exotic need to use it more. That thing can kill enemies when you're shooting at the floor in front of them.

GutZ31

I do this now lol this had made it more bearable to swap the past few weeks but I'd still prefer 2 more :p

I completely understand where you are coming from. I got really lucky early in the game to have my first exotic as an ice breaker.
When Xur sold it the first time, I bought 2 more because I knew how useful it is.
It took till the second time he sold it for everyone else to be scrambling for it.

If I could, I would want at least 2 of every weapon so I would only need to transfer for my least used character.

If by enemies you mean weakened thralls with 10% health left, sure.
This seems like pandering, you shouldn't lie just to make him feel better.

Xur.
He's in the Vanguard room

Item | Stat roll - max possible for that type of gear, rating

Ruin Wings | 101 Str - max is 113, so these are meh
Don't Touch Me | 81 Dis - max is 113, so these are bad
Heart of the Praxic Fire | 145 Dis - max is 170, so these are bad

Knuclehead Radar | 101 Str - max is 128, so these are bad
Claws of Ahamkara | 99 Dis - max is 113, so these are bad
An Insurmountable Skullfort | 109 Dis - max is 128, so these are bad
Crest of Alpha Lupi | 161 Int - max is 170, so these are good
Heart of the Praxic Fire | 127 Dis - max is 170, so these are bad
Voidfang Vestments | 146 Str - max is 170, so these are meh

The Last Word: skip this week's armours, except Crest of Alpha Lupi if yours is bad.

FiraB

Banned
Closer to completing my collection, bad xur week but it rounds out my collection a bit more.

Still need to find/get Bad Juju, Skullfort, Lupi, Hawkmoon, Pocket Infinity, Red Death, Super Good Advice, The Last Word, Thunderlord and Universal Remote, Black Hammer and Word of Crota.

And NF was not nice to me this week.

Stacey

Banned
Another terrible week for warlocks.

Seriously xur is becoming increasingly pointless for those that played pre-xmas.

Oh well, IB chest armor will have to do.

If by enemies you mean weakened thralls with 10% health left, sure.

I used to run raids with that thing.

Granted, that was pre-TDB, when I didn't have anything better. :lol But it's not that bad. It's still pretty terrible, but if I had to choose between Hard Light and NLB, I'd pick the former in a heartbeat.

I used to run raids with that thing.

Granted, that was pre-TDB, when I didn't have anything better. :lol But it's not that bad. It's still pretty terrible, but if I had to choose between Hard Light and NLB, I'd pick the former in a heartbeat.

i'd choose a green weapon over NLB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom