• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bungie hates Xbox almost as much as todd does. Almost.

I just love how on their site they pretend like none of the exclusive stuff exists. Like they themselves are ashamed of how greasy it is. Same deal with how the PS exclusive map from TDB isn't being made free. Or maybe it is! They don't acknowledge its existence.

Ramirez

I just love how on their site they pretend like none of the exclusive stuff exists. Like they themselves are ashamed of how greasy it is. Same deal with how the PS exclusive map from TDB isn't being made free. Or maybe it is! They don't acknowledge its existence.

Probably can't due to the contract with Sony, and I would imagine Activision set all of it up to begin with.

Probably can't due to the contract with Sony, and I would imagine Activision set all of it up to begin with.

Yeah. More of this type of stuff please Bungie. It's not so much that I'll even be happy when it all finally comes to Xbox, rather, I'll just be less salty.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
Thanks FiraBud for the NF run. Omnigul ain't got shit on Ballahorns.

FiraB

Banned
wow i got two abolisher iii today, one void and one solar, both from NF....fuck

And grats to your partner Rapier for getting no mans ;)

Thanks FiraBud for the NF run. Omnigul ain't got shit on Ballahorns.
yep once you got it, she aint much to take down. She falls in a minute flat with three maxed out.

darthbob

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKERS

AGHeCcr.png

Great games tonight y'all!

ERMint13

I can't think of anything worse then spawning directly next to a red bar with heavy or super in IB....it's happened several times tonight. Ugh.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
wow i got two abolisher iii today, one void and one solar, both from NF....fuck

And grats to your partner Rapier for getting no mans ;)

yep once you got it, she aint much to take down. She falls in a minute flat with three maxed out.

Yeah, she's had good luck getting exotics each nightfall.

I see a lot of players using the Red Bar lately, which vendor sells it?
Thought I was creeping up on someone yesterday and he ran in a wall and backwards shoulder charged me :'(

milkham

I see a lot of players using the Red Bar lately, which vendor sells it?
Thought I was creeping up on someone yesterday and he ran in a wall and backwards shoulder charged me :'(

the auto aim on the shoulder charge can be hilarious. there was a time i jumped over someone's head and shoulder charged him behind me

the auto aim on the shoulder charge can be hilarious. there was a time i jumped over someone's head and shoulder charged him behind me

Yeah I have done this once or twice as well.
But this wasn't an auto aim issue, he was just humping the wall, while I shot 2 golden gun shots on his head

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I'm currently doing the Omnigul Roc strike alone cause both my team mates quit out.

#coolgreat

Edit : lol, right as I posted this the game finally matched some other people with me. Took 20+ minutes.

I'm currently doing the Omnigul Roc strike alone cause both my team mates quit out.

#coolgreat

Edit : lol, right as I posted this the game finally matched some other people with me. Took 20+ minutes.

They really need the matchmaking to prioritize strikes in progress over new ones. It is ridiculous.

SnakeEyes

Banned
I was always under the impression that once the exclusivity time is up, Bungie will just release a 100kb patch for Xbox that will unlock all of the PS-exclusive content that has already been added to the Xbox versions in the past DLC and patches.

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKERS

AGHeCcr.png

Great games tonight y'all!
Fuck, I wish I wasn't working late tonight so that we could have run IB again like last night. We had some damn good games - wasn't it like 8 wins in a row?

Sullichin

Any IB trains? I'm fairly drunk and might lose the game for you. If this sounds sexy my PSN is Sullichin.
Going solo in the meantime, feel free to join my fireteam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom