• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

image.php
It wasn't a mistake though since it help fight off any boredom I had while playing Destiny these last few days.

Anastasis

It may be too early, but before I forget them.

Destiny |OT21| HoW ToO: Grind for Horus
Destiny |OT21| HoW ToO: Jump off the Cricible Train, Get Anubis
Destiny |OT21| Trials Over, Go to Prison

Oryx @cgbarrett · 15m 15 minutes ago
There's no better way to give someone "the bird" in the Crucible. House of Wolves exotic helmet: Celestial Nighthawk.

CD9J-p6UMAErMzq.jpg:large

What's that PoE thing at 4 they promised <_>

THEY PROMISED RIGHT!?

it was an artist saying HoW concept art.. didn't say prison of elders

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Wait what? Xur has it? I don't even know how many coins I have. This is all happening so fast!

Also you guys need to yell at zoba to be on the podcast. I need him for trials discussion.
oh wow, congrats. Way to go Xur

can't believe I'm back to feeling Xur desperation. need that Titan Crest dangit

Hngh. Also seems they renamed it to the Celestial Nighthawk via Chris Barrett on Twitter.
oh.

There's no better way to give someone "the bird" in the Crucible. House of Wolves exotic helmet: Celestial Nighthawk.

Holy shit that helmet looks sexy. Titans, right? We all know that Hunters get the worst Helmets. I want that helmet.

McArkus

I hope they make a reference to Griffith, from the manga Berserk

Edit: Now I want a Guts armor for my titan

Ridli

Iron Banner time. Let's get it going!

PSN:
1. RidliMM (me)
2. Bengeance25

Send a FR or hop in the party

GhaleonEB

It may be too early, but before I forget them.

Destiny |OT21| HoW ToO: Grind for Horus
Destiny |OT21| HoW ToO: Jump off the Cricible Train, Get Anubis
Destiny |OT21| Trials Over, Go to Prison

It the next is anything but

Destiny |OT21| A Prison of Elders

there's been a huge mistake.

I think it might the replacement of the Sword of Crota.

I mean, one new weapon type would be nice. Having a Spear Launcher that hooks to the enemy with a cord attached to it, and then being able to fire that 2nd part of that cord into something else to slice enemies in half would be pretttty cool.

mfn_pie

Visited Xur today with the 5 minutes that I had before having to run errands and shit. Started with the gauntlet engram, it gave me Young Ahamkara's Spine. Picked up the Don't Touch Me's and the Praxic Fire, spent the rest on heavies for raids. Not going to be able to play til tomorrow sometime so good luck guardians.

RetroMG

I marathoned the entire MCU over the last 4 days. That includes Agents of Shield and Daredevil.

I think I've seen too much Marvel. I dreamt of Marvel these past few days. 0.o

Did you even sleep? I've been marathoning Agents of Shield for the last few days and I'm still not done.

stb

Anyone have either the NM or HM DS CP?

Anyone want to do DS/Crota kills? Need 3.

Any combination of the above?

PSN berried_treasure

Namikaze1

Did you even sleep? I've been marathoning Agents of Shield for the last few days and I'm still not done.
I skipped a lot of season 1 since from episode 3 or 4 to the epiosde before the Winter Soldier episode. I thankfully didn't spend any time watching season 2 this week due to doing it last week. I just rewatched the last 3 episodes since they set up the start of AoU.

And no, I barely slept this week. The nap was so good earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom