• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap DGAF, this is my first time seeing video of MGSV and it looks incredible. . does anyone know if this is open world completely? I'm glad it has a nice spacious release date of September 1st. No other games around it--besides Comet dropping then perhaps (or I can see Comet dropping in early December).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkacZnShxY4

GG to the Mythoclast recording team. Fun times! That was definitely a long one :p

1 lengthy, meandering Mythocast episode, comin' up

I haven't been able to listen to an episode yet, make sure you guys link it here for me please.

If you havin' Banner problems I feel bad for you son. I got 99 problems but a Medallion ain't one. Hit me!

ahaha.. great

I skipped a lot of season 1 since from episode 3 or 4 to the epiosde before the Winter Soldier episode. I thankfully didn't spend any time watching season 2 this week due to doing it last week. I just rewatched the last 3 episodes since they set up the start of AoU.

And no, I barely slept this week. The nap was so good earlier.

AoS is getting really good now. I stopped at the christmas break and will marathon the rest after my exams

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
A bit in advance here to be sure, but If there are no objections, for a handful of reasons I'd like to request the ability to make the 1 year-anniversary OT, i.e.: whichever one it is we're on come early September of this year. I'd like to use it to give a community update and emphasize the most dramatic ways the game has changed since release.

I'm not sure we made any coherent points, but we did talk a lot. I got distracted by a spider, so I wasn't talking much towards the end lol.

Ridli

Still doing that Iron Banner dance - if you're not watching avengers you should come join the train. Have 4 spots open.

PSN: RidliMM

todd360

GG to the Mythoclast recording team. Fun times! That was definitely a long one :p

Thanks again for being on podcast. I've been wanting to get more people involved.

I haven't been able to listen to an episode yet, make sure you guys link it here for me please.

I will have the new episode up sometime tomorrow. You can find us on iTunes by searching mythocast. I will also provide a link to the new episode tomorrow on spreaker.

I'm not sure we made any coherent points, but we did talk a lot. I got distracted by a spider, so I wasn't talking much towards the end lol.

lol. I just noticed that kor asked how much longer is this gonna be on skype. I didn't even notice the messages haha.

Thanks again for being on podcast. I've been wanting to get more people involved.

I will have the new episode up sometime tomorrow. You can find us on iTunes by searching mythocast. I will also provide a link to the new episode tomorrow on spreaker.

lol. I just noticed that kor asked how much longer is this gonna be on skype. I didn't even notice the messages haha.

Yeah I didn't even notice there was a conversation going on in the messages until after I left haha

ocean

Banned
The ToO stream begins with guardians showing off their loadout. The third guy (Warlock) has a MIDA at 365. However, it shows the green bar for level progress as not being full.

This makes it looking Ascending an un-max Exotic will still take it to 365 regardless of missing some attack bubbles? Or maybe just a glitch or testing state before launch for testing?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Good?

ibkxiLkEOTFZ9K.png

I'm up for two more Hard Quotas.

Lima

Good?

ibkxiLkEOTFZ9K.png

I'm up for two more Hard Quotas.

Good yeah not perfect. Hammer forged and you would be god tier.
Keep it if you want it right now. Put it in the trash if you can wait until HoW and buy a Judgment from New Monarchy and reroll.

How can we say the name of our next OT has to be about an activity that we so far know almost nothing about?

Always good to start thinking of ideas but it's way too early to start deciding anything now. It's been 2 weeks to get over the OT20 halfway mark, and the PoE reveal will definitely be good for a few pages, but OT21 won't land until pretty close to HoW release.

It the next is anything but

Destiny |OT21| A Prison of Elders

there's been a huge mistake.

This one is more negative to me than HoW Comes, except it's negative against our community instead of being inquisitive/critical of the game itself. Same type of "Destiny addiction" thinking that gets brought up so often in Gaming threads, around the web, etc. I get that it's meant ironically but it's still pretty blah to me.

DGAF is a democracy so I will go with the community consensus regardless, same as OT20.

Yeah... I may have aggro'd the wife a bit with that one. She asked for a ballpark and I told her 60-80 minutes, because I think that is the length of the other episodes.

Here that call lasted 2 hours... whoops.

todd360

Yeah... I may have aggro'd the wife a bit with that one. She asked for a ballpark and I told her 60-80 minutes, because I think that is the length of the other episodes.

Here that call lasted 2 hours... whoops.

Yeah lol. I'm sorry about that. Fig just couldn't stop herself. Silly fig.

If your on again its totally cool if you have to leave during it if we go on to long. Just say you have to go. I think we kinda had a field day with this episode since there was actually new stuff to discuss.

Plus we had 7 people on at once. So that probably contributed to length. It was fun though.

Yeah lol. I'm sorry about that. Fig just couldn't stop herself. Silly fig.

If your on again its totally cool if you have to leave during it if we go on to long. Just say you have to go. I think we kinda had a field day with this episode since there was actually new stuff to discuss.

Plus we had 7 people on at once. So that probably contributed to length. It was fun though.

We talked about BB for like 20 mins before we even started recording. :p

hydruxo

The ToO stream begins with guardians showing off their loadout. The third guy (Warlock) has a MIDA at 365. However, it shows the green bar for level progress as not being full.

This makes it looking Ascending an un-max Exotic will still take it to 365 regardless of missing some attack bubbles? Or maybe just a glitch or testing state before launch for testing?

Yeah idk it's all pretty convoluted right now since Bungie uses accounts / items for the streams that are likely made right before hand and they can upgrade stuff how they like I'd imagine. I don't think we'll know the specifics until release day.

What's this? I have to start listening to these just to make sure I'm not getting badmouthed?

Don't quote me on this but I'm pretty sure you were spared. Only Gaffer smack talk was veiled criticisms of Gaming threads.

Nice rocket by the way, I like RFury but don't have one with an ideal roll. I do have a decent one with tracking and third eye though. Keep that IB train rolling, I'll be out of town until Sunday night so the rest of you have to do all the n00b pwning for me.

Namikaze1

AoS is getting really good now. I stopped at the christmas break and will marathon the rest after my exams
season 2 is such a huge improvement over 1. Though I wonder how long they gonna keep this Inhuman stuff going now that the Inhuman movie has been pushed back a year due to Spidey entering the MCU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom