• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deku Tree

I keep finding extra universal remotes in my inventory. Two in the last few days. Never see them pop up on any reward screens. Oh well. Exotic shards.

darthbob

This is my shotgun. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

F8rGha0.png

Honestly it should be

Destiny | OT21 |
Everything_went_better_than_expected.png

Everyone was flipping their shit, and it turns out it's going to be pretty awesome :)

I like to differentiate the economy overhaul from the new content. The economy overhaul is something that could be done anytime, it is just releasing with HoW. The real judgment of HoW is ToO, PoE and the lack of a Raid.

So far, ToO seems decent and PoE is an unknown, but has to overshadow the lack of a raid. So far I have a negative perception of HoW due to what is coming content-wise but still praise the econony overhaul.

Unstable

Got 3 seats on a brand new IB Train! Anyone interested?

All persons accounted for, the Train is leaving the Station! I repeat, the Train is leaving the Station!

what is it with fusion rifles and kneepads?

they seem to come on every fusion rifle i get

silly ass perk for anything thats not a shotgun

JerryEveryday

Neo Member
Having a hard time with my Titan in IB right now. Every match is against a to6. My teammates are clueless and some don't even have emblems or shaders. Jesus.

Sketchiest run ever... There were like 7 oversouls!!!!

Also as long as we are showing off new toys...

]http://s14.postimg.org/4vvmcvi01/image.jpg
Holy RANGE

Top 10 run for me, get like 8 oversouls and beat him anyway.

Also, yeah I have one kinda like that. The void Plug.Ones really kill it with range.

Ryck

Dat charge doe
Yeah it's slow as hell -_- was stil quite awesome in Skirmish yesterday.

Top 10 run for me, get like 8 oversouls and beat him anyway.

Also, yeah I have one kinda like that. The void Plug.Ones really kill it with range.
Same here it was just a fun and smooth run (till the oversoul parade at the end). Yeah I also have a void Purifier that's pretty much an exact clone stat and perkwise. Think it has cascade in lieu of knee pads.

Rehsa

Nice, I'm on a hot streak right now, four exotic shards in the last day lol :)

Nice fun runs everyone, had a blast!

Ha at least that is 4 exotics to upgrade on the 19th. That was a fun run, trying to revive me on the abyss bridge with 4 ogres and non stop knights, super smooth even with a couple oversouls :)

deafmedal

Thanks again for the invite!

Its too bad we couldn't get everyone out of the abyss during the second run... We were so close!

I know right?! I've done that before with some other Gaffers and it wasn't that close (we wiped lol)! 3 ogres are just brutal.

Ha at least that is 4 exotics to upgrade on the 19th. That was a fun run, trying to revive me on the abyss bridge with 4 ogres and non stop knights, super smooth even with a couple oversouls :)

Yup, gonna need a bunch, so not leveling anything that isn't essential so I don't burn too many up, I've got 25 right now, more would be welcome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom