• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toa TAK

Banned
Sorry, ps4."

creepy_smile.gif

Arrrammis

Posting for new page
Anyone want to run Hard VoG? Still looking to get the warlock chest before HoW. (PS4)
1. Arrrammis
2. Shem0275
3. Out 1
4. Tick221
5. Xion385
6. GhostFaceDon

Got 6, let's roll!

Deku Tree

Well all my factions are ready to be upgraded for the DLC.

I decided not to do that...

All the new HoW vendor stuff is either 36 light or 331 attack and it needs to be "ascended" just like all your old gear to get to the next level.

And I already have tons of OP 331 attack weapons and 36 light armor... So I wasn't feeling excited about the possibility of reward packages.

jett

D-Member
When the next DLC hits we'll only need an exotic shard to level up any exotic weapon/armor to max level, right?

Deku Tree

When the next DLC hits we'll only need an exotic shard to level up any exotic weapon/armor to max level, right?

An old maxed exotic can be ascended to the new HoW max with an exotic shard yes. But an unleveled exotic weapon will be ascended to 334 attack and then you need to completely level it up to get it to maxed status. Similar for old exotic armor.

Thinking i should buy 2 spears. It looks damn good. Gaf is it worth it to have 2 for pve? Prefferably of different burns?

Speaking of looking damn good.

Rewatching lost in hd. Never watched it in hd before. Damn this show looks good.

jett

D-Member
An old maxed exotic can be ascended to the new HoW max with an exotic shard yes. But an unleveled exotic weapon will be ascended to 334 attack and then you need to completely level it up to get it to maxed status. Similar for old exotic armor.

Hmm okay. So my level 30 maxxed out Voidfang Vestments will ascend immediately to HoW max? That's pretty badass.

I really regret ascending my Hawkmoon when TDB hit... Never even bothered leveling it up much. Gonna be a waste of coins, a waste of materials, and I'm gonna have to waste two exotic shards to max it out. Ugh.

Please help support the titans. Thousands of titans are killed each day by hunters and and will soon be extinct. They are a frail class that needs your protection, so next time you see one in trouble go out of your way to help.

This message was brought to you by the best class: Gunslinger Hunters.

MildSoss

Please help support the titans. Thousands of titans are killed each day by hunters and and will soon be extinct. They are a frail class that needs your protection, so next time you see one in trouble go out of your way to help.

This message was brought to you by the best class: Gunslinger Hunters.

What about all the warlocks that are killed too? Why won't any one ever think of them?

Wont-somebody-please-think-of-the-children-from-Much-Apu-About-Nothing.-Season-7-Episode-21.jpg

I decided not to do that...

All the new HoW vendor stuff is either 36 light or 331 attack and it needs to be "ascended" just like all your old gear to get to the next level.

And I already have tons of OP 331 attack weapons and 36 light armor... So I wasn't feeling excited about the possibility of reward packages.

HoW vendor weapons are re-rollable. Incentive enough for me to "edge" my vendor ranks.

Deku Tree

The nice thing about being able to ascent vendor gear to max light level is that you will have a lot more control over the int/disp/str stats of your armor because your buying it.

The nice thing about being able to ascent vendor gear to max light level is that you will have a lot more control over the int/disp/str stats of your armor because your buying it.

And youll look cooler, i can imagine myself hitting up every vendor for an hour and trying every piece of armor on like im shopping on rodeo drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom