• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the untrained eye, this beast is a junker. To the trained eye however, this junker... is a beast.

What a load of crap! This weapon is terrible. My Felwinter has a longer range and does more damage, even after the unique perk. This piece of junk is going back into my vault.

Ghazi

The nice thing about being able to ascent vendor gear to max light level is that you will have a lot more control over the int/disp/str stats of your armor because your buying it.

And the fact that everyone can look different, like Bungie originally said was the goal.

To the untrained eye, this beast is a junker. To the trained eye however, this junker... is a beast.

What a load of crap! This weapon is terrible. My Felwinter has a longer range and does more damage, even after the unique perk. This piece of junk is going back into my vault.

I wouldn't compare any shotgun to the Felwinter. The thing is very OP, wish they'd give it a strong nerf. Makes PvP absolutely terrible.

Well I'm going in with Max Vanguard Marks and probably also close to max crucible marks across three characters and over 50 commendations so I feel like that's good enough.

I'm sure that will be plenty good. It's just a fun challenge for me at this point. I'm shooting for vanguard and the three factions to be on the cusp of rolling over on all three characters. Grabbing the PE packs along the way. That should max my vanguard marks and then I'll ditch the faction class items and play crucible until HoW.

Of which shotgun do you speak?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Actually in another group, Hawk
Are you guys almost done? You can join up after.

Otherwise, one spot in a Newbie CE raid right now.

universal remote is great, silly comparison though.

Anyone got the checkpoint for the glimmer farm? Need cash so I can buy all my Iron Banner stuff.

I also need to do Nightfalls x3, so thats another option if anyone is interested in that.

Seriously. We like Destiny just as much as these guys but we might as well be playing Rayman as far as they're concerned.

Sighhhhhhh

Gentleman, we love our xbox brothers and sister. There is a huge list of xbox players in the ot to help you out. You are not leppers of the community. You are valued members of a society. Just a minority is all

That's because Felwinter's is OP. It will be the catalyst for a PvP debuff for shotguns, watch.

That's because Felwinter's is OP. It will be the catalyst for a PvP debuff for shotguns, watch.
I think in order to fix it, Bungie will need to make the perks either over-ride each other, or just not stack on top of each other.

edit: aw crap, sorry for the double post.

Phat loots:

CEHvv6BUUAIKjuW.jpg:large

This will definitely turn into my Thunder Lord:

Seriously. We like Destiny just as much as these guys but we might as well be playing Rayman as far as they're concerned.

Sighhhhhhh

I don't play the exclusive stikes, or use hawkmoon in PvP as a sign of solidarity with our xbox brethren.

Just think of how jealous we'll be when you guys start playing halo 5.

I don't play the exclusive stikes, or use hawkmoon in PvP as a sign of solidarity with our xbox brethren.

Just think of how jealous we'll be when you guys start playing halo 5.

True dat, already jelous of that, tomb raider and mcc last year.

It would appear ps4 is getting shit this fall. Well have to see

ftfy

kidding, obv...

So funny I forgot to laugh

It's bad enough that it's hard as shit to find games, but then this "you suck, ha ha just kidding" bullshit is just the icing on the cake

Luckily I had some good experiences today with LFG, finally (!!!) finished VoG NM (I KNOW. THATS HOW ROUGH IF IT IS OUT THERE FOR XBO.)

But seriously, I don't see the point in this kind of weird hazing

Ok, lets compare it to something else. Invective, both exotic shotguns. Invective has more damage, just as much range, full auto, and regen. All UR has going for it is a primary and it's not even a good primary.

Oh how the times have changed... UR got a crazy nerf when the initial shotgun nerf happened last year. Shame to hear it hasn't been buffed at all
ive got 3 in the vault fuck me

So funny I forgot to laugh

It's bad enough that it's hard as shit to find games, but then this "you suck, ha ha just kidding" bullshit is just the icing on the cake

Luckily I had some good experiences today with LFG, finally (!!!) finished VoG NM (I KNOW. THATS HOW ROUGH IF IT IS OUT THERE FOR XBO.)

But seriously, I don't see the point in this kind of weird hazing

hey dude, that was not my intent, and if it was received that way, please forgive me. this is truly a great community, and if my comment stepped on the toes of my fellow XBox guardians, i clearly overstepped.

hey dude, that was not my intent, and if it was received that way, please forgive me. this is truly a great community, and if my comment stepped on the toes of my fellow XBox guardians, i clearly overstepped.

Nah, it's cool man. It's just hard out there for us. Sometimes I'm too sensitive about it.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Ok, lets compare it to something else. Invective, both exotic shotguns. Invective has more damage, just as much range, full auto, and regen. All UR has going for it is a primary and it's not even a good primary.
it's a shotgun that uses primary ammo, how you take advantage of that is up to you. comparing it to felwinter's lie is silly, feel free to label it crap.

Nah, it's cool man. It's just hard out there for us. Sometimes I'm too sensitive about it.

It doesnt have to be, hit up e92, ninja, oddone, hydruxo or any other awesome xbox gaffers. Great group of guys that i and alot of ps4 players are missing the priveledge of playing with. Your in good company man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom