• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you scroll further down, he just says
there will be a better weapon. Don't see how that replaces Gjally, but he said he would post "proof" that it will no longer be relevant later.

Who knows.

Oh and (re: NF)
the nightfall now has NO burn. lol

Incoming
MG that shoots homing rounds that explode into Wolfpack rounds

Yay top
giphy.gif

So i cant find the old exotics that were previous listed for House of Wolves. I'm guessing they pulled it from the database momentarily so they can "reveal" them to us on one of those dates.

Also Saturn is a location in the database now. I'm guessing this may be Comet related. There are no listings under saturn currently.

I'm also hoping there are new factions on the reef like the seven seraphs but nothing is listed. they've got that 1 mysterious date, trying to figure out what that will be.

New locations is something the game desparately needs. That would be a fun location to explore. Comet better bring it. One new location would be nice, but disappointing if that is all we get for another year and have to wait for Destiny 2.

LordofPwn

New locations is something the game desparately needs. That would be a fun location to explore. Comet better bring it. One new location would be nice, but disappointing if that is all we get for another year and have to wait for Destiny 2.

i just want a snow environment and some new enemies.

Also all of the info im pulling from is just coming from Destiny database and destiny tracker.

So i cant find the old exotics that were previous listed for House of Wolves. I'm guessing they pulled it from the database momentarily so they can "reveal" them to us on one of those dates.

Also Saturn is a location in the database now. I'm guessing this may be Comet related. There are no listings under saturn currently.

I'm also hoping there are new factions on the reef like the seven seraphs but nothing is listed. they've got that 1 mysterious date, trying to figure out what that will be.

Oh man, Saturn would be awesome. I remember some of the earlier concept was an abandoned ship orbiting Saturn. That would be a neat location.

Cassini.jpg

I could've sworn that there was Titan concept art out there somewhere but that might have been Europa. Can't remember.

I hope HotW exotics have high drop rate like the TDB and you can get all the exotic pretty easy on the first weeks. got all the main guns on the first two weeks I think

Guardian Lord list has been updated again. PM if anyone still needs to be added, sounds like the next arrival of Salvage will result in a new wave of Lords.

Btw, since it's usually hard to get a group together, people who mentioned or expressed some interest in Flawless, for my/the thread's record:

I need to do that trophy but always miss the bus.

I hope HotW exotics have high drop rate like the TDB and you can get all the exotic pretty easy on the first weeks. got all the main guns on the first two weeks I think

lol, I think I did get all the TDB exotics pretty quickly. but that was when the CE exotic chest was at the begining of the raid and you can grab it 3x in about 10 minutes.

lol, I think I did get all the TDB exotics pretty quickly. but that was when the CE exotic chest was at the begining of the raid and you can grab it 3x in about 10 minutes.

I remember how psyched people were to pull a DBreath out of that thing the first couple days... "GUYS!!! I got da new Horn-killer! GH is now irrelevant!!!" lol

As for my Gaf name, it's actually
a nickname for my wife :p But I'm also a H. Bogart fan so I'll definitely accept that connection as well.

hydruxo

Oh man, Saturn would be awesome. I remember some of the earlier concept was an abandoned ship orbiting Saturn. That would be a neat location.

Cassini.jpg

I could've sworn that there was Titan concept art out there somewhere but that might have been Europa. Can't remember.

The new patrol area for Comet that leaked from the Bungie slideshow a while back was supposed to be a 'hive ship'. So maybe its a seemingly abandoned hive ship near Saturn or something.

E92 M3

I'd like to play on Titan.

what, you dont want to collect weird dabloons?

Well, as a lover of all currency - I will have to collect it, save it and never spend it =/

phen0m24

Cassini.jpg

Saturn?

Better than
Uranus
Rim shot

-griffy-

Banned
So using the recent Spotify integration with PS4 and the recent ability to mute the music in Destiny, and queuing up a playlist with all six Star Wars soundtracks is kind of the best.

welcome back!

to answer your question about MM, can you imagine doing a NF with randoms and being booted to orbit with a new set of randoms everytime. would be frustrating.

Thanks! I was thinking it would matchmake the first time and instead of sending you to orbit, it could just restart the NF with the same team.

Matchmaking in weekly is horrible - I've never had one good experience. Can't even imagine how bad NF will be.

Honestly, I did 2 Weeklies this weekend (Main and Alt) with MM dudes and it went well both times. Sure, not as fun as playing with buddies you're used to fight with, but it was good. Much better than having to solo (which I had to do with both chars in NF, that was painful).

Sorry to hear about your HotPF accidental death, we had a recent intentional HotPF suicide here. The ex-owner is still under psychological evaluation for PTSD :)

On a serious note, you know they added a lock feature for Legendary and Exotic gear right? Just click R3 and it will Lock the weapon or armor and prevent it from being dismantled unless it's unlocked first.

I know, locking my items was one of the reasons I returned to the game. I just had a brain fart and for some reason thought it was a Starfire. I'm still kicking myself 2 days later...

Matchmaking NF by starting it over instead of going to Orbit would be cool. Weekly matchmaking is a damn nightmare though, never had a good experience to date with it.

Raybunny

PSN Deathsinger CP + Crota NM fast run x2

1. Raybunzy
2. Flying Toaster (CthulhuSars)
3. Rastuppen
4. SlenderBeans ( is that your PSN?)

Last 2 spots! Easy runs.

Homeboyd

1. Raybunzy

I will send party invite when ready.

1. Raybunzy
3. Rastuppen

1. Raybunzy
3. Rastuppen
4. SlenderBeans

1. Raybunzy
3. Rastuppen
4. SlenderBeans ( is that your PSN?)

Last 2 spots! Easy runs.
Juuuuust a suggestion, but you could update your original post as people sign up vs making a new post each time

Raybunny

Juuuuust a suggestion, but you could update your original post as people sign up vs making a new post each time

True but since I am answering why not post the status? Its not that busy atm but when you have 20+ making posts each second it sure comes in handy.

nOoblet16

Why does NF needs to kick you to orbit anyway ? Why not just start it over from beginning intead of making you wait for the game to go through a loading ohase only to make you wait through loading again...restarting from beginning is the same idea just not as stupid.

You could be narmer and have no horn.
Or me and week 32 and have no hawkmoon.

Be happy your you macello, the only guy that can syill teabag and make me laugh about it
I realize this is three days later but:

#1 I saved a flawless run with teabagging and

#2 I am fucking thrilled to be me.

Namikaze1

Yeah, I'm betting that the
exotic sparrow is exclusive to Osiris or the Prison of Elders hard mode Skill Mode. Most likely the former.

Impala26

Leaked photo of HoW weapon?

400px-ZF-1_500.jpg

Looking at this again I'm realizing that, at least in terms of geometry, looks like it's some bizarre hybrid of the Vex Mythoclast and the standard Covenant Plasma Rifle (Halo).

Let's see if I recall it had:
Auto rifle fire (with nifty "return shot" function)
Single rocket launcher
Flamethrower
Net Slingshot
Self-Destruct Button for unintended users

Would buy from Xur for 200 strange coins! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom