• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
But but but most of you guys played Bloodborne right... how 'bout dem spiders?

Did not. Spiders in video games are case dependant. It depends on how they move mostly. Looks are secondary.

Like, World of Warcraft spiders were never an issue because they do this horrible lunging attack animation that makes no sense.

Yet somehow the spiders in Turok 2 would force me to put the game down. There are many games I haven't been able to finish because of this. Resident Evil comes to mind immediately.

Never visit Australia in that case.

I have pictures on my phone of spiders I find at home, want a peek? :p

I do not. It's a fun thing to tease about, but in reality it gives me horrible sleep paralysis/night terrors. In very specific situations I've had to jump into a full size shower with no clothes on and force my wife to sit outside the curtain. It was the place with the most white walls. So that I could see anything "approaching" me.

I can laugh at myself most of the time, but I've also dealt with it long enough to know when my subconscious has been invaded and I won't be able to sleep that night.

Namikaze1

But but but most of you guys played Bloodborne right... how 'bout dem spiders?
I dealt with them the same way I dealt with every enemy spider before:
kill_it_with_fire.gif

Anyway, that all said. I think Skolas looks like a Bee with all that fuzz around his neck.

Edit: and I'm out of the thread for a few days until this all blows over.

Omni

Spider .gifs? Oh I thought I was in the Destiny thread. UGH.

But seriously how many hours away is the stream? Google is telling me one hour?

WipedOut

Just use a fucking heavy ammo pack god damnit. So sick of waiting people to do the stupid glitch. Also fuck everyone not using NLB for heavy ammo glitching.

But I like shooting rockets, bunches of them and I use a hand cannon with no extra ammo, takes like 30 seconds to do

I may play this again. I probably haven't played since... November? December?

I got the urge to do so and it helps that I've been playing a lot of BL2 on the PS4 to help me out with my lack of ability in using a controller for FPSs haha. Currently level 22.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I'm so stoked for the PoE reveal. I hope they give us a mix of objective and pure survival modes, and I hope they make it really hard.

Theorry

"Stand down, Guardians.

There will be some downtime this morning. And, yes, we are tinkering behind the scenes. No player-facing changes will go live today. Patch notes will land at a later date between now and May 19.

I'll provide more details when they're available."

noomi

I'm going to sit in the DestinyGAF = The Best twitch chat, if anyone wants an invite, let me know your twitch handle.

If you were in there before, the room should still be available

We were all hyped, Ray is running up to Crota with the sword....aaaaand players left the fireteam :'(

Top of the page edit:
The new purple ball seems way more stable than the old one, I can dance on it now.

8I4QNwch.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom