• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WipedOut

Hmm the last two times everyone was quite relieved that someone wasn't there and we could all just pop heavy ammo packs.

It is annoying and ridiculous. Pop a fucking pack.

It's a game and I like firing my Ghorn! People ask me not to do it I don't No need to be salty about. It's a freaking game. Always so serious.

STREAM IS LIVE

QcoAVDy.jpg

M3Rocket

Alright! Sent out a bunch of invites.

It shows up in the upper right corner of twitch where you see those small lines, need to click on that and then accept the invite.

Let me know, if anyone else needs in :)

*edit*

Here's a quick screen grab for anyone having an issue:

M3Rocket please!

hydruxo

IGN Prison of Elders Gameplay

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/05/06/destinys-prison-of-elders-aims-to-please-pve-players?utm_campaign=ign+main+twitter&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

The Prison of Elders melds Strike missions, damage modifiers, and objective based gameplay together to bring us into a place where ”the most nefarious enemies in the galaxy are held prisoner.” You and two other players will arrive at this location in a dark and dingy room with four doors where a modifier notification will eventually pop up on your screen before a door opens revealing a large Servitor and your challenge. Once you enter the room you’ve been assigned, you’ll fight waves of either the Hive, Fallen, Vex, or Cabal while being given secondary objectives and avoiding landmines strewn throughout the level. These secondary objectives can consist of blowing up bombs by shooting them, disarming bombs by standing near them, or killing an enemy before he reaches his destination. Thankfully, these secondary objectives stop the mode from becoming a ‘hide in the corner and shoot everything’ mission. They’ll force your group out of your comfort zone and make you go to different areas of the map, but you’ll usually return to a spot that you’ve made “safe” – or at least as safe as you possibly can when 40 enemies are all around you.

ethomaz

Banned
Alright! Sent out a bunch of invites.

It shows up in the upper right corner of twitch where you see those small lines, need to click on that and then accept the invite.

Let me know, if anyone else needs in :)

*edit*

Here's a quick screen grab for anyone having an issue:
Me.

ethomaz

thanks.

Etheric Light was a reward for Lvl34 activity but not Lvl32, how the hell do we ascend gear to get to Lvl34 without it?

I assume the Armor Core is a new mat to buy higher Light gear from the PoE vendor? We only get to customize after we buy all new gear from them I guess.

shermas

Etheric Light was a reward for Lvl34 activity but not Lvl32, how the hell do we ascend gear to get to Lvl34 without it?

I assume the Armor Core is a new mat to buy higher Light gear from the PoE vendor? We only get to customize after we buy all new gear from them I guess.

MORE new mats? Aye yi yi.

Looks really chaotic and fun. Like the best part of the raids without overly-complicated mechanics that can lead to frustration i.e. Oracles with newbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom