• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axoman

Sweet. Is your gamer tag the same as your username? My GT is Lee182jib

I added you.

Broman is annoying, can't hear anything over him. He needs to go.

Unfortunately, it appears many of us were right in Bungie's idea of replayability. It's the same stuff with random modifiers.

PoE looks incredibly fun. I guess there's no point even in being surprised at this point about the lack of matchmaking on the higher level modes.

And yes, if Broman was on my fireteam he would be insta-muted.

Deku Tree

Wait are there CPs?

Do you only get loot at the end?
No loot after the first round...

They should have gone into the level 32 activity....
...they keep wiping on round two.

Posting here so that it doesn't get lost in the Reveal thread. IGN just put about an article about this:

www.ign.com/articles/2015/05/06/destiny-bungie-is-working-on-multiple-raids
During a recent studio visit, Bungie confirmed with IGN that Other Raids are currently in development, though they will not be included with a purchase of House of Wolves.

When asked about the images stating that a Raid would be included with the House of Wolves, Bungie was adamant that this DLC would not include a Raid.

someday

Banned
This is really painful to watch. Broman is so fucking annoying, and Deej isn't kinda bad at Destiny it seems. I also cringe when someone doesn't reload before starting a fight and they only have 2 bullets.

dB Viper

From what I saw, it's like they are deliberately making this look harder than it is. No Self-Res for DeeJ, no GHorns except broman (who is awful anyways), interesting choices for primary (ARs over Scouts or Hand Cannons).

Still looked fun

Seems like Firefight without the Halo enemy variety or AI. I'm really not feeling it. If MCC had firefight, or we had Gears with Horde this would be obsolete on launch.

I was really hoping for more having just gotten back into Destiny not even three weeks ago, but then again it's Destiny.

willow ve

Can confirm - Broman is annoying.
Can't decide which is more annoying though - Broman or the lack of teamwork / skill from these 3.

So painful to watch.

New page-
I guess I'll crosspost it here too-
New info list-
  • New Pistol That goes in Special Slot
  • Around 20ish Modifiers
  • Will be able to enter it by yourself/2 man the arena
  • Rotating 'Arena Hard Modes'
  • Match Made Arena
  • All Hard modes of arena award etheric light/cores
  • Objectives during the round
  • For completing Objectives you get 'rewards' to help you in the arena(Either the new Burning Spear Launcher or ammo
  • Checkpoints restart you from the beginning of a round
  • Broman was waaaay too loud.
  • The new Spear Launcher has a secondary where if you hold down the trigger button, the spear detonates for extra damage
    Modifiers include-
  • Primary Weapon damage increase
  • Supers charge slow
  • Increased shield but shield recharge is down

Seems like Firefight without the Halo enemy variety or AI. I'm really not feeling it. If MCC had firefight, or we had Gears with Horde this would be obsolete on launch.

I was really hoping for more having just gotten back into Destiny not even three weeks ago, but then again it's Destiny.

what is this even? IF ONLY MCC had done this first. lol

Deku Tree

Wow they said no progress saving at all.
If you go to orbit then you have to start over from the beginning.
Gonna suck for the MM version when people quit.
Horrible for the level 35 version if it gets late and you wanna get some sleep.

How are you guys watching on PS4? Every stream I see isn't actually showing the broadcast :(

Use the ps4 web browser.

Sounds like they said no true checkpoints if I heard him correctly. If you wipe it will restart you at the round but you can't come in tomorrow to pick up on wave 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom