• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Etheric Light was a reward for Lvl34 activity but not Lvl32, how the hell do we ascend gear to get to Lvl34 without it?

I assume the Armor Core is a new mat to buy higher Light gear from the PoE vendor? We only get to customize after we buy all new gear from them I guess.

Use exotic primaries till you get etheric mats, they only need exotic shard for lvl 34.

365 dmg Vex gonna be glorious.

shamanick

This stream is fucking depressing. How is this any different than every story mission? Why would people be happy for this? I don't get it at all.

It's basically the warmind room. Bleh.

Use exotic primaries till you get etheric mats, they only need exotic shard for lvl 34.

365 dmg Vex gonna be glorious.

I understand that, but that is only good for a single piece of armor at a time. Are you expected to complete the Level 34 activity as a Level 32 to gain the Etheric light to ascend to 34 if there is no Etheric Light in lower level activities.

The only way around that is if the Armor Core is used for some type of higher light armor.

New info list-
  • New Pistol That goes in Special Slot
  • Around 20ish Modifiers
  • Will be able to enter it by yourself/2 man the arena
  • Rotating 'Arena Hard Modes'
  • Match Made Arena
  • All Hard modes of arena award etheric light/cores

jett

D-Member
Etheric Light was a reward for Lvl34 activity but not Lvl32, how the hell do we ascend gear to get to Lvl34 without it?

I assume the Armor Core is a new mat to buy higher Light gear from the PoE vendor? We only get to customize after we buy all new gear from them I guess.

but people told me we would grind less in HoW

fucking people

never trust people!

New info list-
  • New Pistol That goes in Special Slot
  • Around 20ish Modifiers
  • Will be able to enter it by yourself/2 man the arena
  • Rotating 'Arena Hard Modes'
  • Match Made Arena
  • All Hard modes of arena award etheric light/cores

And the reward is also another exotic chance (IGN says).

I understand that, but that is only good for a single piece of armor at a time. Are you expected to complete the Level 34 activity as a Level 32 to gain the Etheric light to ascend to 34 if there is no Etheric Light in lower level activities.

The only way around that is if the Armor Core is used for some type of higher light armor.

Oh right, yeah you'll be underlevelled for first couple of weeks in typical Destiny fashion. I think you should at least buy vendor gear and get to lvl 33 before attempting it.

shamanick

I don't know how you could watch this and not think it looks fun. I'm ready to start playing today.

I really don't get how this isn't the laziest thing they could have done. It's literally a giant room with a bunch of enemies with practically no other depth. I guess it's fun if you like siege of the warmind or the deathsinger fight.

Seriously, I need someone to explain how this is fun in any way because it's just making me sad.

Frenden

Banned
Just say no to Bro.

Sooo loud. The PoE itself seems pretty rad, though. I tuned in a few minutes late--did I catch that there's matchmaking?

Disker

Wow, the objectives just get swarmed, not even fair, not much time to complete it and (almost) always without cover.....

Seems pretty lazy design imo.

And tunred it off because of the manchild........

Atone13

Just say no to Bro.

Sooo loud. The PoE itself seems pretty rad, though. I tuned in a few minutes late--did I catch that there's matchmaking?

There's matchmaking for the lvl 28 base version of it. but then there are lvl 32, 34 and 35 versions that do not have matchmaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom