• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow they said no progress saving at all.
If you go to orbit then you have to start over from the beginning.
Gonna suck for the MM version when people quit.
Horrible for the level 35 version if it gets late and you wanna get some sleep.

Which is kinda the oppositve they tried to do PoE to avoid wasting so much time doing a raid, at least for casuals.

It didn't seem like it but I could be wrong. One of them is using Red Death and the kill didn't seem to charge the shield.
Will a health regenerating super recharge? IE if you pop Ward of Dawn will you max out your health? Titans could trivialize this with bubble: Blind the VIP with St 14, Bubble on Mines to defuse, Bubble to heal, personal shields. Titan master race.

I hate to be negative as I've tried to stay positive on it but it looks trash.

Lessons to be learn never pre buy dlc again haha.

It does t help haven't rubbish players trying it either I can't believe how bad they are.

Yeah im not feeling this at all. To enclosed, to many enemies, and to dark.

Where is the team that made Firefight?

Will a health regenerating super recharge? IE if you pop Ward of Dawn will you max out your health? Titans could trivialize this with bubble: Blind the VIP with St 14, Bubble on Mines to defuse, Bubble to heal, personal shields. Titan master race.

The Bubble doesn't replenish. I mentioned this before(Probably in the other thread.). So it looks like all forms of regeneration don't .

willow ve

I'm firmly convinced that Matt Simmons is using an AR because there's an incoming AR buff. Right? Cause there's 0 other reasons to use an AR... right?

----

Also "butts butts butts"

This will be a nightmare with randoms. Dear God.

Thankfully I have this forum with a bunch of Good Players.

6v8rth.jpg

This isn't gonna work for me. I can't commit to play this until the end and with no saved checkpoints I may play this mode very little. Disappointing.

The Bubble doesn't replenish. I mentioned this before(Probably in the other thread.). So it looks like all forms of regeneration don't .
Well there goes that. Still get to blind and protect everyone though! Blessing would be a less than event temporary shield too.

Watching him run around with the cannon- this game would've been freaking brilliant as a third person shooter.

Bladelaw

What I'm getting out of this:
Since like a sucker I bought the Digital Guardian Edition I'll play through everything once to experience the content then drop it. PoE looks like the worst fights in the game combined with Borderlands 1's worst expansion.

My first, and likely last Bungie game.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
they made that look waaaay harder than it actually was

i didn't even think people used ARs in PvE to begin with

Deku Tree

I can't believe this is what replaced the raid. :/

Me either.

The no CP thing is really a bummer. I can't always commit to go from start to finish. And sometimes you just gotta stop playing for some real life reason.

I get that they don't want check point scumming,
but just put in a requirement that you need to finish all rounds to get the loot.

willow ve

As annoying as Broman has been on stream - he still has 2.5X as many kills as the other 2. He was at 250+ and they were each around 100.
silver linings and shit

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I don't think people use AR's in general. It is sad really. I wish all the weapons were unique in a way that situations call for all use of all types.

there's place for them in pvp still... sorta (but i won't get caught using one)

these guys are just playing this as poorly as possible though. they're making this look terrible lol

i actually like it - or would more if the objectives were a bit different

Me either.

The no CP thing is really a bummer. I can't always commit to go from start to finish. And sometimes you just gotta stop playing for some real life reason.

I get that they don't want check point scumming,
but just put in a requirement that you need to finish all rounds to get the loot.

Wouldn't the bolded essentially be the same as removing checkpoints?

And I think it's good that there's no checkpoints. personally I like doing raids fresh~

And their teamwork is nonexistant. It's lasting long now, but it's because they suck working with each other. And broman is just killing the mood

willow ve

Can you complete bounties in this mode?

Let's make a list of questions that our community member chosen to particpate today on the stream will never ask.

They are still working on raids though. I don't see any problem with adding more activities into this game.

People have been begging for a horde mode.

I'm glad there is a horde mode but this just feels lazy all they have done is thrown extra enemy's at you increased there level and that's it.

In this one run they have had the same 2 doors twice.

It's just like doing roc's and getting the same strike 3 times in a row just lazy shit from bungie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom